Musikant Styles for Korg to Tyros4 Part 5

Started by chellinoolmo, November 28, 2014, 05:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chellinoolmo

If there are some distortion at one or more tracks, can you do this: Simply mute the track on the T4 Mixing Console, and resave it.
Or: Try to change voice on the track that creates distortion.
And you can also use Michael Bedesem's MidiPlayer; set it to Tyros 4, and it will adjusts the volumes of the various voices that you use.

And not least:
To get maximum good sound, you can revoice all tracks to Factory sounds (so it's Korg), and resave it.

I have no notes for this part.

All possible errors can be considered as trivial, and should be fixed as mentioned above.

In this package is all styles German-inspired.

In this Part 5 of 15 is the entire map Favorites5      (36 styles of 39 possible)
  •  

chris

Hi Chellino
Again, I have to say that these are not really the styles I use very much, but I will add ots to them and post the results with the group.
I am so pleased that you are continuing to share the styles that you have access to. They really are appreciated out here in the wilds of Cornwall......and I suspect by many other folk as well.
Best regards
Chris
  •  

chellinoolmo

Quote from: chris on November 28, 2014, 10:16:17 AM
Hi Chellino
Again, I have to say that these are not really the styles I use very much, but I will add ots to them and post the results with the group.
I am so pleased that you are continuing to share the styles that you have access to. They really are appreciated out here in the wilds of Cornwall......and I suspect by many other folk as well.
Best regards
Chris

Thank you, I feel the same way, although I have played accordion for many years.
And this forum has a brilliant future if you contribute as you have done. 8)

Best regards,
Mr. Sharing 8)
  •  

chris

Hi Chellino
Thank you for your kind words. Is there a way that you could share your personal email address so that we could correspond and share privately?
Best regards
Chris
  •  

chris

Hi Chellino
Here is Musikant Styles for Korg o Tyros4 Part 5. I have added ots. I hope that my ots is okay because I rarely use these type of styles.
You are very kind to share these conversions because there must be many folk who enjoy these styles more than I do!!
Best regards
Chris
  •  

chris

oooops!!!
Sorry....I forgot the attachment.

Hi Chellino
Here is Musikant Styles for Korg o Tyros4 Part 5. I have added ots. I hope that my ots is okay because I rarely use these type of styles.
You are very kind to share these conversions because there must be many folk who enjoy these styles more than I do!!
Best regards
Chris
  •  

chellinoolmo

Quote from: chris on November 28, 2014, 10:55:42 AM
Hi Chellino
Thank you for your kind words. Is there a way that you could share your personal email address so that we could correspond and share privately?
Best regards
Chris

Yeap.
You find my email adress at "MEMBERS" menu a bit further up the page here. 8)

And my email adress is:

almekjell@gmail.com
  •  

chellinoolmo

Quote from: chris on November 28, 2014, 11:18:41 AM
Hi Chellino
Best regards
Chris

Yeap - I know that orgeln just love these styles 8) 8) 8)
  •  

chris

Hi Chellino
When I try to access your email details I am told the I am "not allowed to go there".
Are you able to post you email address on this site?
It would be good if we could correspond together.
As always,
best regards
Chris
  •  

chellinoolmo

Quote from: chris on November 28, 2014, 12:34:46 PM
Hi Chellino
When I try to access your email details I am told the I am "not allowed to go there".
Are you able to post you email address on this site?
It would be good if we could correspond together.
As always,
best regards
Chris

Aha - I forgot that you might not have access to the menus I have ... :-[

My email adress:
almekjell@gmail.com
  •