Musikant Styles for Korg to Tyros4 Part 9

Started by chellinoolmo, December 06, 2014, 07:47:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chellinoolmo

If there are some distortion at one or more tracks, can you do this: Simply mute the track on the T4 Mixing Console, and resave it.
Or: Try to change voice on the track that creates distortion.
And you can also use Michael Bedesem's MidiPlayer; set it to Tyros 4, and it will adjusts the volumes of the various voices that you use.

And not least:
To get maximum good sound, you can revoice all tracks to Factory sounds (so it's Korg), and resave it.

Here are my notes for the following styles:
Easy Pop 2: Wrong percussion
Pop Rock 1: Wrong percussion

All this can be considered trivial, and should be fixed as mentioned above.
In this package is most styles Rock-inspired.

In this Part 9 of 15 is the entire map Favorites9    < Some styles are also among PA3x originals, but are slightly different from those >   (32 styles of 40 possible)
  •  

chris

Hi Chellino
Just 2 changes to the backing sounds that you have kindly shared. I've added ots, so here are some good rockin' styles.
Thanks again for your contributions.
Best regards
Chris
  •  

chellinoolmo

Quote from: chris on December 06, 2014, 04:27:26 PM
Hi Chellino
Just 2 changes to the backing sounds that you have kindly shared. I've added ots, so here are some good rockin' styles.
Thanks again for your contributions.
Best regards
Chris

Yeap, there are many good styles here! ;)

And thank yourself too!
:smiley-happy110:
  •  

chris

Hi Chellino
I'll look at set 10 in the next day or so. For now, it's time to get ready to watch Match of the Day on BBC TV followed by The Football League Show when my team will be featured....Luton Town.
Best regards
Chris
  •  

chellinoolmo

Quote from: chris on December 06, 2014, 04:42:01 PM
Hi Chellino
I'll look at set 10 in the next day or so. For now, it's time to get ready to watch Match of the Day on BBC TV followed by The Football League Show when my team will be featured....Luton Town.
Best regards
Chris

That's okay; hope that the ball goes to the right target ... :D
  •