Musikant Styles for Korg to Tyros4 Part 11

Started by chellinoolmo, December 07, 2014, 02:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chellinoolmo

If there are some distortion at one or more tracks, can you do this: Simply mute the track on the T4 Mixing Console, and resave it.
Or: Try to change voice on the track that creates distortion.
And you can also use Michael Bedesem's MidiPlayer; set it to Tyros 4, and it will adjusts the volumes of the various voices that you use.

And not least:
To get maximum good sound, you can revoice all tracks to Factory sounds (so it's Korg), and resave it.

I have no notes for this part.

All this can be considered trivial, and should be fixed as mentioned above.
In this package is most styles Unplugged-inspired, but it is also some others.

In this Part 11 of 15 is the entire map Favorites11    < Some styles are also among PA3x originals, but are slightly different from those >   (20 styles of 36 possible)
  •  

chris

Hi Chellino
I've finally had time to add ots to this set. I'm yet to download your midi "test"....but I'm looking forward to it.
Best regards
Chris
  •  

chellinoolmo

Quote from: chris on December 09, 2014, 08:27:01 AM
Hi Chellino
I've finally had time to add ots to this set. I'm yet to download your midi "test"....but I'm looking forward to it.
Best regards
Chris

Thx!
I hope you will test my MIDI to STYLE, because many have downloaded, but the feedback is missing ... :(

It had been enough if they said good or bad; I do not require a detailed response - good or bad response alone provides a basis for statistical calculation. 8)
  •