Rosenstolz

Started by montage, May 30, 2017, 02:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

montage

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

1= Gib mir Sonne
2= Herzensschöner
3= Ich bin ich

Rosenstolz (German pronunciation:  was a German pop duo from Berlin that was active between 1991 and 2012 and had chart hits in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The duo consisted of singer AnNa R. and musician Peter Plate, who occasionally provided vocals. Rosenstolz achieved major chart success after the nineties, with five studio albums going to No. 1 in the German albums chart. Although the duo split up to pursue separate music careers, they left open the possibility of a future reunion.

Rosenstolz's music was described by critics as containing elements of various genres, including pop and chanson. However, comparisons with schlager were strongly disputed by the duo, who defined themselves simply as a pop group. Rosenstolz's repertoire included ballads and quirky pop songs, though later years saw the duo eschewing their quirky side. Common themes in the songs written by Rosenstolz were sex, love and emotions.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QltRS3NrTI

Give me sun is a song of the German pop song Rosenstolz . The song was the title of Sat.1 - Telenovela Anna and the love , which was produced and broadcast from 2008 to 2012.

Give me sun was released on 29 August 2008 at the label Universal Music Group and written by Ulf Leo Sommer and the two musicians of Rosenstolz. The song is on the rosewood album The search continues. The music video is based on Little Miss Sunshine .
chart positions
Explanation of the data
give me sun
DE   1   12/09/2008   (31 wk)   
AT   3   12/09/2008   (26 wk)   
CH   13   14/09/2008   (22 wk)   

The song is about the new courageous departure after a low. The refrain is, " Give me sun, give me warmth, give me light, all the colors back again, burn the snow, the gray has to go away, give me a little luck. " In the end, The day and yourself.
  •  

montage

•  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M3YiNPirnA

It was first released on 10 February 2006 at the Universal Music Group label and written by Ulf Leo Sommer and the two musicians of Rosenstolz. The song is included in the Rosenstolz album " Das große Leben ".

chart positions
Explanation of the data
Singles
I am (we are we) / rose-tree
DE   2   24/02/2006   (30 wk)   
AT   5   24/02/2006   (38 Ways)   
CH   16   26/02/2006   (29 wk)   

The video to the music begins with a slideshow and shows a retrospective of the life of the singer until childhood. It ends with the slide show and then shows children in the swimming pool.
  •  

admin

:s_cool:
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •