Angel - Sarah McLachlan

Started by Patrick, December 31, 2016, 03:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

In loving Memory of my darling daughter who passed away to soon at the age of 20.
She always be in my mind and Heart.
This wonderfull musical piece by Sarah McLachlan i would like to dedicate to her, my little Angel.

Hope You'll like it,

https://app.box.com/s/0e3mlesc6dg09flk925ycryw90lyfvmo

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
  •  

montage

yes i have hear you before and you play this for your daughter wow i think this is the bads things somebody can happens in there life i remember also someting like this,

i was 9 years old i have 13 brothers and one sister  my brother from 7 years old get a boat accident and  also not service

my parents were never done with it till the past away the always were sad about it the always cry and that was about my younger brother

and i know how you feel yourself about that and i am really sorry about it

and i have here you play before for your daughter and i can tell you she will love it if she can hear it

the performance you make for here was very good and with feeling for your daughter

people play the best if the play for someting you play for your daughter and i know when you play for here you thinking is by here

and that makes it the best performances because it comes from you heart

yes you play this song with feelings for here

and i wish you all of luck in this life and happy new year

•