He's a Pirate (Pirates of Caribbean) style needed - sheet music

Started by epereirajle, November 16, 2009, 09:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epereirajle

Hi dear friends!

I found at the web the sheet music (attached) from the movie Pirates of Caribbean and I like this song a lot.

Could anybody please provide the converted style from Tyros 3 that fits perfectly to this song?

I can tweak the style, but if it was already done, even better :)

Thank you!!

Regards!

Eduardo

P.S:

Very good video from this style played on TY3 (at 1:58min):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBbSh_TU-lA

and also this sheet music at Finale notepad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaOWEpvhoas
  •  

epereirajle

By The way, I like a lot the orchestral sounds of TY3. Pa800 and PA2-X can produce a sound as good as this demo? I mean, Korg have acoustic / electronic very good sounds but I have some difficult to find orchestral/classic songs & styles that sound similar to real orchestra as TY3 does. I'm aware I can't compare mu Pa500 to TY3, but I had a PSR3000 and found it was better for this kind of music than my PA500.
  •  

Kenjiro

Exactly. Do You know if this Gladiator cover is played with origanal style from T3 or that guy made a custom one. If this is standard one, maybe someone will make it to the KorgPA format?

Cheers
  •  

epereirajle

Hi Kenjiro!  Both are factory styles from Tyros 3. It would be very good if someone could do this favor converting them to PA. Regards!
  •  

mrniceaneasy

Here we are Guys in pa1x format. Movie Ballad & Movie Soundtrack. They will need some work on your pa's :)
  •  

Kenjiro

Could You send them to my mail pfs@jkd.pl because I am not abble to read the att. from forum.
  •  

Kenjiro

I've got it! Thanks. Yes, there is style for Pirates, but is the other one the same as in the movie? I mean the Gladiator cover?
  •  

epereirajle

Thank you mrniceneasy!

Some tweaking needed!

I will work on them!

Best regards!

Eduardo
  •