Ella Endlich

Started by montage, May 02, 2017, 01:02:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

montage

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Ella Endlich (* June 18, 1984 in Weimar , actually Jacqueline Zebisch ) is a German pop and pop singer . At the end of the 1990s, she was a teenager, Junia . Under the name of Ella Endlich, she released the song Kiss me, stop me, love me on a melody from the film Three hazelnuts for Cinderella , thanks to which she reached a wide popularity level.

Life [ Edit | Edit Source Code ]
Norbert Endlich (composer, producer) is the father of Ella Endlich and followed her with her mother 1989 from Weimar to West Berlin. In 1994, at the age of ten, she sang in the Hansa Tonstudio for the first time and was involved in the ZDF hit parade for the musical background. During her schooldays, she received singing and dancing lessons,

and with her own choreography and performance, she designed various videotapes in Los Angeles, Miami and London for the pop singer VIVA . On June 18, 1998, on her 14th birthday, she signed her first record deal with Sony Columbia. With regard to this date and the month of her birth, she chose Junia as an artist name.

Ella Finally at the concert in 2014
Their first single It's Funny came to the market in 1999 and reached # 17 in the German single charts and # 21 in Switzerland. The following song titled My Guy reached # 54 of the charts, the third single, Who's The Other Woman, remained in the back seats of the Top 100, while the fourth and for the time, last song Skaterboy (2000) could not reach a place. In the time she was a TV guest at Viva, The Dome and the Harald Schmidt show.

In the course of the Teenie-Popkarriere 2000 she took a study-preparatory training in the Musical at the Musicalstudio Neukölln and finished the Realschule to study in October 2001 at the Bavarian Theater Academy. During her studies, she worked in Kander / Ebbs and the World Goes Round , and in 2001 and 2002 she was part of the ensemble of the Bregenzer Festspielproduktionen of La Bohème and West Side Story . In City of Angels , she was to be seen in the Prince Regententheater in Munich and the Stadttheater in Erfurt. Her dance education included ballet, jazz, hip-hop, modern, afro and step.

She completed her studies in classical singing, and from then on gave her singing lessons. In 2005 she received her diploma at the Bavarian Theater Academy August Everding in Munich, which also earned her a distinction. In 2006, she won the HypoVereinsbank singing competition as well as the award-winning audience award.

Ella Endlich played from 2005 to 2009 in the musicals Heidi (role: Tinette), Sweet Charity (roll: Betzy), Grease (role: Sandy), Princess Lillifee and the magic of the Rose (Role: Lillifee), Best of Musicals : Christine from The Phantom of the Opera , Satine from Moulin Rouge , Arielle from Arielle, the Mermaid , Elphaba from Wicked - The Witches of Oz , Cosette from Les Misérables ) and the play The Steppenwolf after Hermann Hesse . Other comedic plays followed: Sylt an error of God at Hamburg Kammerspielen and belly, legs, Po by Dietmar Loeffler.

The reorientation from the theater stage to a solo career, however, began in 2007. During this time, her style developed from pop, chanson and Schlager with self-written lyrics.
Under the name of Ella Endlich (father: Norbert Endlich) she then released the song Kiss me, stop me, love me with a sample from the film Three Hazelnuts for Cinderella . This song went straight into the airplaycharts. Over Christmas, the song could reach # 12 on the German charts; Their most successful placement so far.
[1] Her German-language interpretation of the composer's film music Karel Svoboda was the first one authorized by the heirs. The single with cult status was awarded the Golden Record in 2012 and finally appeared in several German TV broadcasts with a million audience.

Ella Finally at the German preliminary decision for the Eurovision Song Contest 2016
In October, she released her second album Meilenweit , which could not repeat the placement of Da with place 53 and rose only to position 94. 2012 appeared an EP with the title Wintercollage. By the end of 2014, Endlich had turned away from the acting roles and has devoted himself to her musical career ever since. She changed record company, management, booking and producers. In 2016 the album Dreams appeared on asphalt over Electrola, Universal.
On 25 February 2016, she took part in the German preliminary decision for the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 with the song Adrenalin . [2]
  •