Everytime i see new guests looking my topic

Started by Organplayer Montage, October 17, 2022, 04:21:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Organplayer Montage

This topic is for everybody , i mean to say become a member and you can download al my songs for free it cost nothing

I do this work now i think 8 years or maybe longer

I do this for the people and this is a sort hobby for me making complete sets for everybody

For this site i think i work now 7 or 8 years The dutch muisc i make the most there and i always have help the big boss from this site to make the music complete

I have many differend nicknames here  organ player Yamaha modx  Montage and maybe more

everytime i look on my topic i see guests if you become a member it cost a little in a year

and all the files are for free 

And maybe you have songs you want to play but never vind it i only need a midi file with The melodie in site

or  peace of paper that is not so easy to read or what ever give it me and i make a nice pdf file for you

here a example of my pdf files and in a easy to reed setting

You cannot view this attachment.

Schermopname (60).png
Yamaha Genos 2    Korg Micro x  Yamaha Reface YC Dwarbar Organ

johannes63

Thank you very much for all your music and time and energy. Finally some dutch music that I've been looking for for a while.

Greetings Johannes
  •  

Organplayer Montage

people can always ask if the have song Requests   only dutch songs there is not so much files for but if you have midi files or what ever i can do every job
Yamaha Genos 2    Korg Micro x  Yamaha Reface YC Dwarbar Organ