Creedence Clearwater Revival

Started by kastelfan, May 24, 2009, 04:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kastelfan

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Creedence Clearwater Revival, often informally abbreviated to Creedence or CCR, was an American rock band active in the late 1960s and early 1970s. The band consisted of lead vocalist, lead guitarist, and primary songwriter John Fogerty, his brother rhythm guitarist Tom Fogerty, bassist Stu Cook and drummer Doug Clifford.

Their musical style encompassed the roots rock,  swamp rock,  and blues rock  genres. Despite their San Francisco Bay Area origins, they played in a Southern rock style, with lyrics about bayous, catfish, the Mississippi River, and other popular elements of Southern United States iconography, as well as political and socially-conscious lyrics about topics including the Vietnam War.  The band performed at 1969's famed Woodstock Festival.

After four years of chart-topping success, the group disbanded acrimoniously in late 1972. Tom Fogerty had officially left the previous year, and his brother John was at odds with the remaining members over matters of business and artistic control, all of which resulted in subsequent lawsuits between the former band mates. Fogerty's ongoing disagreements with Saul Zaentz, owner of their label Fantasy Records, created further protracted court battles. As a result, John Fogerty refused to perform with the two other surviving former members at CCR's 1993 induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

Creedence Clearwater Revival's music is still a staple of U.S. radio airplay;  the band has sold 26 million albums in the United States alone.  Rolling Stone ranked the band 82nd on its list of the 100 greatest artists of all time.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

"Bad Moon Rising" is a song written by John Fogerty and performed by Creedence Clearwater Revival. It was the lead single from their album Green River and was released in April 1969, four months before the album.

The song reached No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart and No. 1 on the UK Singles Chart for three weeks in September 1969 (see 1969 in music). It was CCR's second gold single.

The song has been recorded by at least 20 different artists, in styles ranging from folk to reggae to psychedelic rock.

In 2010, Rolling Stone ranked it #364 on its "500 Greatest Songs of All Time" list.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljvFK-S2RZc

T5

""Proud Mary" is a rock song written by John Fogerty and first recorded by his band Creedence Clearwater Revival. The song was released by Fantasy Records as a single from the band's second studio album, Bayou Country, which was released by the same record company in January 1969. The single is generally considered to have been released in early January 1969  although at least one source states that it came out just before Christmas 1968.

The song became a major hit in the United States, peaking at #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 in March 1969, the first of five non-consecutive singles to peak at #2 for the group. " is a rock song written by John Fogerty and first recorded by his band Creedence Clearwater Revival. The song was released by Fantasy Records as a single from the band's second studio album, Bayou Country, which was released by the same record company in January 1969.

The single is generally considered to have been released in early January 1969  although at least one source  states that it came out just before Christmas 1968. The song became a major hit in the United States, peaking at #2 on the Billboard Hot 100 in March 1969, the first of five non-consecutive singles to peak at #2 for the group.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1PpTXtlnb0

Pendulum is the sixth studio album by American rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival, released by Fantasy Records on December 7, 1970 —their second album release of that year. A single from the album, "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?"/"Hey Tonight", was released in January 1971.

Pendulum is their only album to not contain any cover songs; all tracks were written by John Fogerty. It was the last album the band did with Tom Fogerty, who would leave the band to start a solo career. It was also the last album to feature John Fogerty as the record's sole producer.

The most sonically adventurous CCR album, Pendulum is noted for its widespread use of horns and keyboards, in contrast to the group's previous albums, which were dominated by guitar. Among several lesser-known Fogerty songs ("Pagan Baby", "Sailor's Lament", "It's Just a Thought", "Born to Move") were two top-ten hits, "Hey Tonight" and "Have You Ever Seen the Rain?". Both songs reached number eight in 1971. It also contains their only avant-garde venture, "Rude Awakening #2".
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4zPEmRufMU

"Cotton Fields" is a song written by American blues musician Huddie Ledbetter, better known as Lead Belly, who made the first recording of the song in 1940.

Recorded by Lead Belly in 1940, "Cotton Fields" was introduced into the canon of folk music via its inclusion on the 1954 album release Odetta & Larry which comprised performances by Odetta  at the Tin Angel nightclub in San Francisco with instrumental and vocal accompaniment by Lawrence Mohr: this version was entitled "Old Cotton Fields at Home".

The song's profile was boosted via its recording by Harry Belafonte first on his 1958 album Belafonte Sings the Blues with a live version appearing on the 1959 concert album Belafonte at Carnegie Hall: Belafonte had learned "Cotton Fields" from Odetta and been singing it in concert as early as 1955. A #13 hit in 1961 for The Highwaymen, "Cotton Fields" served as an album track for a number of C&W and folk-rock acts including Ferlin Husky (The Heart and Soul of Ferlin Husky 1963), Buck Owens (On the Bandstand 1963), the New Christy Minstrels (Chim-Chim-Cheree 1965) and the Seekers (Roving With The Seekers1964):

Odetta also made a new studio recording of the song for her 1963 album One Grain of Sand. The Springfields included "Cotton Fields" on a 1962 EP release: this version is featured on the CD On An Island Of Dreams: The Best Of The Springfields. "Cotton Fields" was also recorded by Unit 4+2 for their Concrete and Clay album (1965). A rendering in French: "L'enfant do", was recorded in 1962 by Hugues Aufray and Petula Clark.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9MXNbpXQ3g

Who'll Stop the Rain" is a song written by John Fogerty and originally recorded by Creedence Clearwater Revival for their 1970 album Cosmo's Factory.

Backed with "Travelin' Band", it was one of three double-sided singles from that album to reach the top five on the Billboard Pop Singles chart and the first of two to reach the #2 spot on the American charts, alongside "Lookin' Out My Back Door".

In 2004, Rolling Stone ranked it #188 on its "500 Greatest Songs of All Time" list.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6NmHEFB2n8

Midnight Special" is a traditional folk song thought to have originated among prisoners in the American South.  The title comes from the refrain, which refers to the passenger train Midnight Special and its "ever-loving light" (sometimes "ever-living light"):
Let the Midnight Special shine her light on me
Let the Midnight Special shine her ever-loving light on me

The song is historically performed in the country-blues style from the viewpoint of the prisoner and has been covered by many artists.

•  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrMvblpZFq0

"Down on the Corner" is a song by the American band Creedence Clearwater Revival. It appeared on their fourth studio album, Willy and the Poor Boys (1969).

The song peaked at #3 on the Billboard Hot 100 on 20 December 1969. The flip, "Fortunate Son", reached #14 on the United States charts on 22 November 1969, the week before Billboard changed its methodology on double-sided hits.

•  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVeyC849E54

Lookin' Out My Back Door" is a song recorded by the American band Creedence Clearwater Revival, also known as CCR. The song was written by the band's lead singer, guitarist, and songwriter, John Fogerty. The song is included on their 1970 album Cosmo's Factory, the group's fifth album, which was also their fifth and final number-two Billboard hit.

"Lookin' Out My Back Door" was a direct tribute to the Bakersfield Sound, a form of music that influenced Fogerty and the CCR sound. Buck Owens, one of the architects of the Bakersfield Sound, is even mentioned in the song's lyrics.[citatio
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnxAQQzA0Ss

Good Golly, Miss Molly" is a hit rock 'n' roll song first recorded in 1956 by the American musician Little Richard and released in January 1958 as Specialty single 624 and next in July 1958 on Little Richard. The song, a 12-bar blues, was written by John Marascalco and producer Robert "Bumps" Blackwell.

Although it was first recorded by Little Richard, Blackwell produced another version by The Valiants, who imitated the fast first version recorded by Little Richard, not released at this time. Although the Valiants' version was released first (in 1957), Little Richard had the hit, reaching #4.

Like all his early hits, it quickly became a rock 'n' roll standard and has subsequently been covered by hundreds of artists. The song is ranked #94 on the Rolling Stone magazine's list of The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.

•  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5V9nK7-OkM

"Green River" is a song by Americanrock band Creedence Clearwater Revival. The song was written by John Fogerty and was released as a single in July 1969, one month before the album of the same name was released (see 1969 in music).

The song "Green River" was based on a vacation spot for John Fogerty.  In an interview Fogerty gave toRolling Stone in 2012, Fogerty states:
What really happened is that I used a setting like New Orleans, but I would actually be talking about thing from my own life. Certainly a song like "Green River" – which you may think would fit seamlessly into the Bayou vibe, but it's actually about the Green River, as I named it – it was actually called Putah Creek byWinters, California.

It wasn't called Green River, but in my mind I always sort of called it Green River. All those little anecdotes are part of my childhood, those are things that happened to me actually, I just wrote about them and the audience shifted at the time and place.

Fogerty adds that the "actual specific reference, 'Green River,' I got from a soda pop-syrup label... My flavor was called Green River."

•  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twg-e2uishM

Proud Mary
Born On The Bayou
Who'll Stop The Rain
Lodi
I Heard It Through The Grapevine
The Midnight Special
Hey Tonight
Up Around The Bend
I Heard It Through The Grapevine
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4flAZEgtjs

Have You Ever Seen the Rain?" is a song written by John Fogerty and released as a single in 1971 from the album Pendulum (1970) by roots rock group Creedence Clearwater Revival. The song charted highest in Canada, reaching number one on the RPM 100 national singles chart in March 1971.  In the U.S., in the same year it peaked at number eight on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart (where it was listed as "Have You Ever Seen the Rain? / Hey Tonight", together with the B-side).  On Cash Box pop chart, it peaked at number three.

In the UK, it reached number 36. It was the group's eighth gold-selling single.
Some have speculated that the song's lyrics are referencing the Vietnam War, with the "rain" being a metaphor for bombs falling from the sky.

In his review of the song for Allmusic website, Mark Deming suggests that the song is about the idealism of the 1960s and about it fading in the wake of events such as the Altamont Free Concert and the Kent State shootings and that Fogerty is saying that the same issues of the 1960s still existed in the 1970s but that people were no longer fighting for them. However, Fogerty himself has said in interviews and prior to playing the song in concert that the song is about rising tension within CCR and the imminent departure of his brother Tom from the band.

In an interview, Fogerty stated that the song was written about the fact that they were on the top of the charts, and had surpassed all of their wildest expectations of fame and fortune. They were rich and famous, but somehow all members of the band at the time were depressed and unhappy. Thus the line "Have you ever seen the rain, coming down on a sunny day." The band split in October the following year after the release of the album Mardi Gras.

In a literal sense the song describes a sunshower such in the lyric "It'll rain a sunny day" and the chorus "have you ever seen the rain Comin' down on a sunny day?".  These events are particularly common in Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama, but less common in other parts of the country, due to localized atmospheric wind sheer effects.  In southern regional dialect there is even a term for it "the devil beating his wife".

John Fogerty released a live version of the song on his The Long Road Home - In Concert DVD which was recorded at the Wiltern Theatre in Los Angeles, California on September 15, 2005.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yny0DdO-kco

Up Around the Bend" is a song recorded by the North American band Creedence Clearwater Revival, and written by the band's lead singer, guitarist, and songwriter, John Fogerty.

The song was composed and recorded only a few days prior to the band's April 1970 European tour and was included on the album Cosmo's Factory. Released as a single, with "Run Through the Jungle" on the flipside, the double-sided single climbed to number four on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in the spring of 1970.

It was certified gold by the RIAA for sales of over one million copies. It was also a major hit in the UK, where it reached number three on the UK Singles Chart.

The song is opened with a prominent, high-pitched guitar riff played by John Fogerty. The song's lyrics have Fogerty telling of a gathering "up around the bend" on the highway and inviting the listener to join in.

The song has been covered by artists such as Elton John, who recorded a version of the song early in his career, and Finnish rock band Hanoi Rocks, who covered it on their 1984 album, Two Steps from the Move.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIjUY3pjN8E

"Born on the Bayou" (1968) is the first track on Creedence Clearwater Revival's second album, Bayou Country, released in 1969. It was released as the B-side of the single "Proud Mary" that reached #2 on the Billboard charts.

Songwriter John Fogerty set the song in the South, despite neither having lived nor widely traveled there. He commented:
"Born on the Bayou" was vaguely like "Porterville," about a mythical childhood and a heat-filled time, the Fourth of July. I put it in the swamp where, of course, I had never lived. It was late as I was writing. I was trying to be a pure writer, no guitar in hand, visualizing and looking at the bare walls of my apartment.

Tiny apartments have wonderful bare walls, especially when you can't afford to put anything on them. "Chasing down a hoodoo." Hoodoo is a magical, mystical, spiritual, non-defined apparition, like a ghost or a shadow, not necessarily evil, but certainly other-worldly. I was getting some of that imagery from Howlin' Wolf and Muddy Waters.

John Fogerty's unreleased 1976 solo album, Hoodoo, was possibly named after the line in the song.
"Born on the Bayou" is an example of 'swamp rock', a genre associated with John Fogerty, Little Feat/Lowell George, The Band, Canned Heat, J.J. Cale, The Doobie Brothers and Tony Joe White. The guitar setting for the intro is over-driven with amp tremolo on a slow setting; Fogerty uses a Gibson ES-175 (which was stolen from his car soon after recording this track).

The E7 chord gives the song a strong Southern blues feel. To many, the vocal performance on this track represents a pinnacle in John Fogerty's singing, the performance as a whole is regarded as one of Creedence Clearwater Revival's finest hours. "Born on the Bayou" opened most of CCR's concerts, and was known as the band's signature song.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40JmEj0_aVM

"Fortunate Son" is a song by American rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival released on their fourth studio album, Willy and the Poor Boys in 1969.

It was released as a single, together with "Down on the Corner", in September 1969.[2] This song reached #14 on the United States charts on 22 November 1969, the week before Billboard changed its methodology on double-sided hits. The tracks combined to climb to #9 the next week, on the way to peaking at #3 three more weeks later, on 20 December 1969.

It won the RIAA Gold Disc award in December 1970.

Pitchfork Media placed it at number 17 on its list of "The 200 Greatest Songs of the 1960s".

Rolling Stone placed it at #99 on its "500 Greatest Songs of All Time" list. In 2014, the song was added to the National Recording Registry by the Library of Congress for being "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant."

•  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0VDnQv-rLA

Lodi" is a song written by John Fogerty and performed by Creedence Clearwater Revival. Recorded in March 1969, it was released in April, four months before the album, as the B-side of "Bad Moon Rising", the lead single from Green River.

The song describes the plight of a down-and-out musician whose career has landed him playing gigs in the town of Lodi (pronounced "low-die"), a small agricultural city in California's Central Valley about 70 miles from Fogerty's hometown of Berkeley. After playing in local bars, the narrator finds himself stranded and unable to raise bus or train fare to leave. Fogerty later said he had never actually visited Lodi before writing this song, and simply picked it for the song because it had "the coolest sounding name."

However, the song unquestionably references the town's reputation as an uninteresting farm settlement, though the narrator does not make any specific complaints. The song's chorus, "Oh Lord, stuck in Lodi again," has been the theme of several city events in Lodi.

The song's arrangement includes a change of key in the final verse of the track, emphasising the melancholy drama of the lyric, "If I only had a dollar for every song I sung...."
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84FRvHKxO3Y
Oh, it came out of the sky, landed just a little south of Moline
Jody fell out of his tractor, couldn't believe what he seen
Laid on the ground a-shaking, fearing for his life
Then he ran all the way to town, screaming, "It came out of the sky"

Well, a crowd gathered 'round, and a scientist said it was marsh gas
Spiro came and made a speech, about raising the Mars tax
The Vatican said, "Woe, the Lord has come," Hollywood rushed out an epic film
And Ronnie the Popular said, it was a communist plot

Oh, the newspapers came, and made Jody a national hero
Walter and Eric said they'd put him on a network TV show
The White House said, "Put the thing in the Blue Room"
The Vatican said, "No, it belongs to Rome"
Jody said, "It's mine, but you can have it for seventeen million"

Oh, it came out of the sky, landed just a little south of Moline
Jody fell out of his tractor, couldn't believe what he seen
Laid on the ground a-shaking, fearing for his life
Then he ran all the way to town, screaming, "It came out of the sky"

•  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeXqtzusIU0

"I Put a Spell on You" is a 1956 song written by Jay Hawkins, whose recording was selected as one of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame's 500 Songs that Shaped Rock and Roll. It was also ranked No. 313 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.

The track became a classic cult song covered by a variety of artists and was his greatest commercial success, reportedly surpassing a million copies in sales, although it failed to make the Billboard pop or R&B charts.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXJQOWsp6f4

I Heard It Through the Grapevine" is a song written by Norman Whitfield and Barrett Strong for Motown Records in 1966. The first recording of the song to be released was produced by Whitfield for Gladys Knight & the Pips and released as a single in September 1967; it went to number two in the Billboard chart.

The Miracles recorded the song first and included their version on their 1968 album, Special Occasion. The Marvin Gaye version was placed on his 1968 album In the Groove, where it gained the attention of radio disc jockeys, and Motown founder Berry Gordy finally agreed to its release as a single in October 1968, when it went to the top of the Billboard Pop Singles chart for seven weeks from December 1968 to January 1969 and became for a time the biggest hit single on the Motown label (Tamla).

The Gaye recording has since become an acclaimed soul classic, and in 2004, it was placed on the Rolling Stone list of The 500 Greatest Songs of All Time. On the commemorative fiftieth anniversary of the Billboard Hot 100 issue of Billboard magazine in June 2008, Marvin Gaye's "Grapevine" was ranked sixty-fifth. It was also inducted to the Grammy Hall of Fame for "historical, artistic and significant" value.

In addition to being released several times by Motown artists, the song has been recorded by a range of musicians including Creedence Clearwater Revival, who made an eleven-minute interpretation for their 1970 album, Cosmo's Factory; and has been used twice in television commercials – each time using session musicians recreating the style of the Marvin Gaye version: the 1985 Levi's commercial, "Launderette", featuring male model Nick Kamen, and the 1986 California raisins promotion with Buddy Miles as the singer for the clay animation group The California Raisins.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJe5sMBpnNY

Susie Q" is a song by Louisiana-born singer and guitarist Dale Hawkins (1936–2010).

He wrote the song himself, but when it was released, Stan Lewis, the owner of Jewel/Paula Records, and Eleanor Broadwater, the wife of Nashville DJ Gene Nobles, were also credited as co-writers to give them shares of the royalties.
  •  

pamela

Hi, Montage. Thank you for doing a wonderful job, some crackers there... Pam :smiley-happy110:
  •  

montage

i am happy you like my work and for this kind of messages it is word to do it because i like it to make the people happy with music and the music make me happy and from this words yes it is nice to do

•  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLCacbZxuc4

Creedence Clearwater Revival included a cover of this song on their 1970 album Cosmo's Factory.

Creedence Clearwater Revival had previously recorded the song in 1968 during the recording sessions for their self-titled debut album; however, this outtake version was not released until its inclusion on the album's 40th Anniversary Edition CD as a bonus track.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: luisil

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
  •  

admin

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwNuQulK6N0

"Someday Never Comes" is a song by Creedence Clearwater Revival from their album Mardi Gras released in 1972 and written by the frontman John Fogerty. The song made it to #25 in May 1972 with Doug Clifford's "Tearin' up the Country" released as the B-side. This is the final song for Creedence Clearwater Revival before they officially broke up in 1972.

Fogerty has stated that the song is about being left and not being able to learn much as a child.

"Someday Never Comes" is simply a song about my parents undergoing a divorce when I was a child and me not knowing many things. When my dad left me, he told me to be a man and someday I would understand everything. Now, I'm here basically repeating the same thing really. I had a son in 1966 and I went away when he was five years old or so and again told him "someday" he would understand everything. Really, all kids ask questions like "Daddy, when are we going fishing?" and parents always answer with "someday", but in reality someday never comes and kids never learn what they're supposed to learn. - John Fogerty 1973

When I wrote this song, my life was pretty chaotic. I knew my marriage was going to break up. My band was falling apart. I was beginning to sense the darkness that was Fantasy Records. This song was inspired by my parents' divorce when I was a young boy and the effect it had on me. At the time, they told me, "Someday, you'll understand." The truth of this is that you never do and I found myself facing this as a parent. The irony was painful and inescapable. - John Fogerty, liner notes to Wrote a Song for Everyone, Vanguard Records, 2013
  •  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW18CzVzts4

"Sweet Hitch-Hiker" is a song by the American roots/swamp rock band Creedence Clearwater Revival from their 1972 album Mardi Gras. It was first released as a single in 1971 and reached #6 on the Billboard Hot 100. On the Record Retailer UK Singles Chart, it peaked at #36.

The song was written by CCR singer John Fogerty, and it has been described as a "classic John Fogerty stomper" by author Hank Bordowitz.

The song mentions the Greasy King, a restaurant in El Cerrito, the California city where the band members were raised.

The B-side of the single was the song "Door to Door" written and sung by Stu Cook.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwcJ5WQSamQ

"Travelin' Band" is a song written by John Fogerty and originally recorded by Creedence Clearwater Revival. It was included on their 1970 album Cosmo's Factory. Backed with "Who'll Stop the Rain", it was one of three double sided singles from that album to reach the top five on the U.S. Pop Singles Chart and the first of two to reach the #2 spot on the American charts, alongside "Lookin' Out My Back Door". "Travelin' Band" was also a hit in the UK, reaching number eight on the UK Singles Chart.

The song was inspired, both musically and for Fogerty's vocal delivery, by 1950s rock n' roll songs, particularly those by Little Richard. In October 1972, the company that held the publishing rights to Richard's "Good Golly, Miss Molly" felt that "Travelin' Band" bore enough similarities to warrant a plagiarism lawsuit that was later settled out of court. The lyrics of the song describe what life is like for a musician on the road. The opening line "Seven-thirty-seven coming out of the sky" refers to the Boeing 737, then coming into service on short-to-medium range routes.

It has been covered by a few artists, most notably Elton John, who recorded a cover of the song early in his career, and Bruce Springsteen, who has incorporated it into his "Detroit Medley" during live shows on numerous occasions. Jerry Lee Lewis sang the song with Fogerty on the album Last Man Standing.

The song appeared in the Brazilian film O Homem Que Copiava in relation to an over-the-hill rock fan who has a preference for Creedence. It plays during the armored car robbery sequence.

Following the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, the song was placed on the list of post-9/11 inappropriate titles distributed by Clear Channel.

On April 18, 2010, Miranda Lambert, Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, Charlie Daniels and John Fogerty performed the song as the opening to the 2010 Academy of Country Music Awards.

The full version of "Travelin' Band" is played during the fight scene of the third episode of the television show, The Good Guys.

A cover of "Travelin' Band" by Curtis Stigers and The Forest Rangers is played during a chase scene in season 3 episode 7 of the television show Sons of Anarchy.

The song is available as a playable song for the Rock Band series of music video games as downloadable content.
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2-fqdCKCMA

Wrote a Song for Everyone is the ninth solo studio album by John Fogerty, released on May 27, 2013 in Europe, and on May 28, 2013 (Fogerty's 68th birthday) in the United States. It is his ninth solo studio album, not counting the unreleased Hoodoo album (1976).

The album is a collection of classics and deep tracks from his canon of hits as well as some brand new songs, performed alongside an array of notable musicians, including Foo Fighters ("Fortunate Son"), Bob Seger ("Who'll Stop the Rain"), Dawes ("Someday Never Comes"), Brad Paisley ("Hot Rod Heart"), Miranda Lambert ("Wrote a Song for Everyone"), Kid Rock ("Born on the Bayou"), Keith Urban ("Almost Saturday Night"), My Morning Jacket ("Long as I Can See the Light"), Alan Jackson ("Have You Ever Seen the Rain"), Jennifer Hudson ("Proud Mary"), and more.  The album also features two new songs, "Mystic Highway" and "Train of Fools".
  •  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

•  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuPtOtGF4TY

"It Came Out of the Sky" is a song written by John Fogerty that was included on Creedence Clearwater Revival's 1969 album Willy and the Poor Boys. It was also released as a single in some countries and has appeared on several of the group's compilation albums. It was included occasionally in the group's live set even after John Fogerty left the group and the remaining members reformed as Creedence Clearwater Revisited.
  •  

admin

•  

Organplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec0XKhAHR5I

A Remake of this great song And a complete set of the song
  •  

Organplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BmEGm-mraE

A pdf upgrade for this great song
  •  

Organplayer