Willi Herren

Started by admin, May 19, 2017, 04:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Wilhelm "Willi" Herren (* June 17, 1975 in Cologne ) is a German vocalist and former actor .

Willi Herren became known as Oliver "Olli" Klatt , whose role he played in 170 episodes  from 1992 to 2007 in the ARD series Lindenstraße . During this period, Mr. Sänke Wortmann's The Moving Man , as well as in Kutluğ Atamans Lola and Bilidikid , in the television film Herzrasen , appeared in Kahlschlag (1993) as well as in various TV series as a guest actor.

In the third RTL - Promiboxen, Willi Herren lost against the rapper Darkman Nana . In the same year he took part in the second season of the RTL show I am a star - Get me out of here! And finished third.

On July 28, 2007, Willi Herren was involved in the Gelsenkirchen Glückauf-Kampfbahn in cooperation with HeartKick eV in favor of severely ill children. He played football in a showbizteam. On May 15, 2008, Mr. von der Amtsgericht Cologne was sentenced to six months ' imprisonment for two months' driving without driving license.   On 6 November 2008, Mr von der Amtsgericht Köln was sentenced to a further one-year imprisonment of two months and a two-year driving license because of driving without driving license, drunk driving and coercion . In addition, the actor had to pay 3000 euros to the Foundation for the Prevention of Traffic Victims in Germany.   On the 4 th. On February 1, 2010, Mr. Messrs, after he had bribed the cost of a taxi ride, was arrested for an arrest warrant against him.

Until June 2010, Willi Herren lived in Greven , a small town in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia. He has now returned to Cologne.  This was from the pseudo-docu-soap rent, buy, live on VOX thematiert. Likewise, he had a guest role in alarm for Cobra 11 and kicked off with his new single I've never been to New York in the ZDF television garden.

On the 9th of June, 2012, Herr was aroused by the fact that he was on the side of the Salafist preacher Pierre Vogel at his Cologne rally. Gentlemen praised the preacher who was regarded as a radical, who was observed by the constitution, as "heart-loving people".  On 11 June 2012, gentlemen explained that he completely distanced himself from the Salafists.

Since March 2014, Herren has been working again for the Lindenstraße,  where he will again be a permanent member of the Ensemble.  In March 2012 the WDR had already announced the return of Herrens to the Lindenstraße after years of interruption.  However, this was only a guest appearance for a single episode.

Herren took over the German synchronization of the guest role of Adolf Hitler in South Park (original voice: Matt Stone) and has so far published several titles in the area of ​​mood music. After the finals at the 2014 FIFA World Cup against Argentina, some players had been playing the fang "Gauchos the Gauchos" (after the childhood "I know a cowboy"). Together with Ikke Hüftgold , another Mallorca singer, Mr. took an extended version and published it.  She reached 99 in the charts.

2015 he took the show I'm a star - Let me go back in! In which he fought for a re-entry into the jungle camp . He received most calls from the show and entered the final.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •