My newest Keyboard

Started by Organplayer Montage, July 31, 2022, 03:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Organplayer Montage

Today i have sell my Tyros 5 for a good pryse and i buy a complete new Yamaha Genos XXL XXL that means complete with speaker system and a Standart
and volum pedal and sustain pedal 

The Genos is really new no any damage or something

And everyting works perfeckt and i am now testing and learn how everytings works

That is always what i say if you have a new keyboard so soon as possibble learn how everytings works

The better wil sound your keyboard

But that takes some time  but so far i am happy with this deal he sound great with his own speaker system
i can not play on a high level because my neibers,  this is perfeckt

Only now i have no room anymore for other keyboards because the speakers the are standing in the way

i have put everyting out and i will sell everyting the Genos is enoufg  my speakersytem i will sel my ketron sd 9 i wil sell  my pedals everyting i will sell and i only have than my Genos i think that is enoufg

Because my work i have not much time anymore  one keyboard is enoufg and my woman is happy with it

De ketron i have a buyer from belgiem she want travel 200 km to get the ketron
If you love a keyboard you will do everyting to get it yesterday i trafel 4 hours to complete first i have bring the tyros to his new owner that man have cancer and can not trafel i say i must get my genos i will bring it to you and he was happy with it and pay the benzine

but 4 hours i trafel to get back home

In Holland we only can drive 100 km in one hour and that takes a long time to travel

But ok from now i only have a Genos i think more as enoufg now i must study to learn everyting how it works

20220801_105019.jpg
Yamaha Genos 2    Korg Micro x  Yamaha Reface YC Dwarbar Organ

admin

Rob... I look forward to hearing what you can do with the Genos.......
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

Organplayer Montage

That comes ok the Genos sound really great  , the begin of a new keyboard is always the instalation

make sounds that i want how the sound , second the styles the most i make every style how i like them with the right effeckts and instruments

it takes some time and i must complete start over again because Genos have not the same sounds as tyros 5 and also the effeckts of the Genos are much bigger and so differend but it comes ok

the begin is difficulkd but it becomes easyer and easyer

I really hope that the Genos is what i want in a instrument , till maybe the genos 2 comes but i dont know the genos sound so good how it can be better as this

First we must she and hear that

The same as The Korg pa5x  he sound really good but is he better as genos i dont know the genos sound top  and i was always a yamaha fan  from a long time ago  my firast real Organ was a Yamaha  the C55N

and i was always a yamaha fan but time will tell  i hope this instrument stay with me for a very long time

He is complete new and works like new

But time will tell

And vrijday comes a woman from belgium   Hasselt  to get my Ketron sd9 and standart & pedals

I think i get a fair pryse for it  i have enoufg on my new Genos  i always have more as one keyboard but the speaker system from the genos i want play with them it really sound great togheter and when i keep the ketron i have no room to place it now when i want use the Genos speakers and i talk with my woman she say Rob only keep the Genos and the rest you must sell it is good
and this time i listen to here

Vrijday is everyting cone  i can now concentrate myself for the Yamaha genos the genos have4 every sound you want and wow i have so much styles and song styles it is almost endless

i hope i make the right desisian 

I think i did and only time can tell me how it will end for now i say it is good

ludo willems

Nog heel veel succes met uw Genos er zit hier en daar toch nog wat verschil op tussen Genos en Tyros5 mijn maat heeht er ook één en ook andere vrienden die ik ken zou het ook te maken kunnen hebben met nieuwe updates op de Genos al zijn het het zelfde type b.v. sommige rgt kan je op de andere niet spelen ,en ook sommige stylen nie, dat vindt ik toch nogal raar en toch is het zo. Groetjes ludo
  •  

Organplayer Montage

Dat duf ik niet te zeggen Mr Ludo , alle stylen die ik geprobeerd heb werken prima welke style ik ook maar pak

registraties dat geloof ik wel dat die niet op alle modellen werken ligt volgens mij aan de instellingen

ook mijn tyros 5 registraties werken niet zo als ik zou willen , dus die moet ik zo ie zo helemaal bijschaven naar genos waarden

Maar wat ik nu geprobeerd heb klinkt zeer goed

Maar dat niet alles werkt dat geloof ik zeker wel
Maar voor mij geeft dat niet ik ben nu bezig een serie voices te maken die geheel naar mijn smaak klinken en dat gaat zeer goed en geheel niet zo moeilijk,

standaard vind ik de voices droog klinken en daar hou ik niet van ik hou van een beetje Delay en galm  in mijn voices dan klinken ze voor mij al een heel eind beter, maar dat moet je wel allemaal naar eigen smaak omzetten iedereen heeft zijn eigen geluid en effeckten wat hij of zij het mooist vind

En dat werkt met stylen ook zo ik hou vaan een goede drums en een goede bas voor mij heel belangrijk

En dat kost allemaal tijd om dat naar eigen smaak op te slaan

En ik leer te Genos steeds beter kennen en hij is mooi dat moet ik toegeven

I don't dare say that Mr Ludo, all the styles I've tried work fine whichever style I pick

I believe that registrations do not work on all models, I think it depends on the settings

also my tyros 5 registrations do not work as I would like, so I have to adjust them completely to genos values

But what I've tried now sounds very good

But I'm sure not everything works
But it doesn't matter to me I'm now busy making a series of voices that sound completely to my taste and that goes very well and not that difficult at all,

by default I think the voices sound dry and I don't like that I like a bit of delay and reverberation in my voices then they sound a lot better to me, but you have to change that to your own taste everyone has their own sound and effects what he or she likes the most

And that also works with styling so I like good drums and a good bass very important to me

And that all takes time to store it to your own taste

And I'm getting to know Genos better and better and he's beautiful I must admit