USSR For Teddy 3000

Started by Ron Phillipchuk, May 19, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Phillipchuk

I have done the job, but i must ex plane a view things and also how i have done it.

First , i listen correct  to the midi file, what i have see there is not really a melody line in this song, a melody line is what the singer sings.

But Ok i do my best on this midi file, first i have see it is writing in Es Majeur , that is 3 Flats  , but i want make it with no any flats and no any sharps.

It means i must transpose it to C Majeur.

i place  now 4 midi files    1 = Orginal song  Flat 3  Es majeur
                                                      2 =  Orginal song  but now witout Flats and sharps C Majeur

That is first thing i Have done with the midi file.

Than i put many midi Channels out of the midi file i left 3 midi Channels      1= Melodie Track
                                                                                                                                                                    2= Base line
                                                                                                                                                                    3= Drums
you can listen to all the 4 midi files so you can see and hear what i mean.

And the final Midi file is only the melody notes,
if you need some practice you can play with the melody midi file till you get it in your vingers.

Out of that last channel i make the pdf file

I place the cords and try to play the song .

You can hear and see it, i hope this is what Mr Teddy 3000 want.

It takes some time but it is ok and i hope it is good if not all my work i do for noting , but i did my best.

And Of course a style for this song

•  

Teddy3000

merci pour ton travail que tu ma apporter ,je suis très content du résultat qui devait pas être facile  .
je suis récemment inscrit sur ce forum et c'est grace a des gens comme toi que je vais continuer a m'abonner  !
merci chef .
teddy

thank you for your work you bring me, I am very happy with the result that should not be easy.
I am recently registered on this forum and it is thanks to people like you that I will continue to subscribe!
thank you Chef .
Teddy
  •  

montage

Hi Teddy i am happy you like my work , and of course also the result that is in portend to know for me,
and i am happy you are happy with it . it means i did my work good.

Grt Rob
  •  

Teddy3000

;) désolé j'ai fait quelques erreur sur le texte ,le travail que tu as fait est très bien.
cela a du  te prendre du temps  :clap: merci
teddy

sorry I made some mistake in the text, the work you did is perfect.
it must have taken your time, thank you for all the work you make for my song
Teddy
  •  

montage

I am happy you can use this and if you need to to to practice you can play with the midi file and  practice.

Grt Rob
  •  

bmarcill

hello

a style with  midi

ben
  •  

Teddy3000

•  

bmarcill

hello

for the psr  sff1

ben
  •  

montage

I have download the style and he is really good , have you make this style out of a midi file, if that is true you do a good job.

This style it need a little tweak and he really sound  good and useful in many songs ,

The instruments sound good the intro one voice to loud set it softer and a little tweak and a really good style you make,

And i say to you Ben if you make it it is really great.

:bravo_2:
  •  

Teddy3000

bonsoir ben ,
juste une petite question ,aurai tu  la partie vocal avec accord de urss car c'est celle qui m'intéresse le plus ,je suis pas très bon pour jouer a l'oreille l'accapella
j'ai essayer le style est ca sonne très bien ,la partition est bien faite ,ca sonne vraiment bien.

merci teddy
  •  

montage

Non, j'ai eu la voix du fichier midi, et je suis content que tu aimes ça, et que tu penses que ça sonne bien, j'ai bien aimé le style, amusez-vous avec ça Teddy 3000

No, I got the vocal from the midi file, and I'm glad that you like it, and that you think it sounds good, I liked the style well, have fun with it Teddy 3000

Grt Rob
  •