Over the rainbow - with a Tyros 4

Started by torben, November 07, 2010, 02:04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

torben

Hi friends

finally got my new T4! Great instrument - especially if you fancy the choir voices ... :D

Here is one though without any choirs - but I guess it shows some of the instrument's capabilities ...  :-[

http://www.box.net/shared/cq47j2ydyl

Have a great day!

Torben
Torben
  •  

SAURIMONDE

:)
Hello Torben

Glad to see you with your T4

I just ordered mine and I should receive
in 15 days, about 3 weeks.

Glad to see also a recent photo of you.

Flawless execution of this piece showing
the power of sound arrangements for T4

André
  •  

torben

Hi André

thanks - glad to hear that you join the party. I believe that you will not regret it. Great instrument - fun to play!

Have a terrific day

Torben
Torben
  •  

chetklaus

Hi Torben,

A very good rendition, congratulations  ;)
  •  

tomtomsf

Hi Torben

I finally listened to your song today. My goodness, it is quite beautiful! I certainly enjoyed your rendition on Over The Rainbow.

Can you tell me what T4 style you used? Also, are these OTS voices or did you create your own voice samples.

I really loved this. Thanks for sharing it.
:D
Tom G.
  •  

torben

Hi Tom & Claude

thanks for such wonderful reviews. I used the onboard T4 voices and - as a style - the new free-style OnBroadway ...

Best regards

Torben
Torben
  •  

pamela

That was great Torben, There are some lovely styles on Tyros4,and you chose the right one for this song, very well played...Pam ;)
  •  

torben

Dear Pam

thanks once more for a lovely review. May you have a great Christmas and a wonderful 2011 behind your keyboard  :D

All the best

Torben
Torben
  •  

mark styles

This is a very beautiful and poetic arrangement.  nice..... It amazes me still, how having different instruments add an additional note in chord, or moving motif. opens up a song.
  •  

torben

Hi Mark - thanks! Yes, the differences lie in the arrangements. You can still invent some new ways of performing the oldies ...  :D

Best regards

Torben
Torben
  •