Lambada

Started by pamela, January 25, 2011, 05:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamela

Hi Friends, It's been a while since I posted so here goes again, with one from the bio section, Lambada, hope you like it...Pam

MP3                                                                               http://www.box.net/shared/vrl1p8bv3v
  •  

torben

Hi Pam

nothing can beat a real lambada - great fun, and excellent playing  ;)

Torben
Torben
  •  

pamela

Thank you very much Torben for your nice reply, Have you noticed 19 reviews and only you have replied now you see why i don't post very often, It's very disheartening, but i am grateful that you have commented...Pam ;)
  •  

Oboe

Hi Pamela,

That was excellent.  I wish I could play like that.
Glad you posted it.

Best wishes

Larry
  •  

pamela

Thank you very much Larry, It is a very easy song to play, no sharps or flats to worry about, I appreciate you listening and commenting...Pam ;) ;)
  •  

James_UK

Hi Pam,

Go Girl Go! I know you like playing these lively pieces. Very well played with great use of voices, especially the trumpet.

All the best

James
  •  

pamela

Thank you James, for your nice comments, glad you liked it...Pam ;)
  •  

SAURIMONDE

:)Hello Pamela

Good play for this lambada "de la casa"

André
  •  

pamela

Thank you Andre, Appreciated...Pam ;)
  •  

sgyam309ak

Hey Ms. Pam!!

It's a dreary day here in Kentucky! But when listening to your performance I could not sit still and shuffling the old bones around did me good! (Now I'm tired)
Well done, enjoyed it.

Regards, Alex
  •  

pamela

Hi Alex, Thank you very much for your nice comments, glad you liked it, and know what you mean about old bones, I am the same!! :D...Pam ;)
  •