New York New York

Started by pamela, March 18, 2011, 06:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamela

Hi Friends, Here is my version of one of Franks Sinatra's greatest songs, hope you like it...Pam

MP3                                                                                             http://www.box.net/shared/8yatt5uzmh
  •  

torben

Hi Pam

very very nice :D - but if you allow me one small point of critics: The transposition in the middle of the song is not perfect. Something sounds wrong here ... :(

Best regards

Torben (the troublemaker)  ;)
Torben
  •  

pamela

Hi Troublemaker Torben :D :D :D, Thanks for the comments, but I played it strictly to the music which I got from the Frank Sinatra book...Pam ;) ;)
  •  

torben

Hi Pam - its not your playing, its the way you transpose. Please listen 1:40 into the song :(

Best regards

Torben
Torben
  •  

SAURIMONDE

:D
Hello Pamela

It played well and always pleasant to listen

Bravo for the expressive trills

André
  •  

pamela

Thank you very much Andre glad you couldn't find much wrong with it, and thanks for listening, pleased you liked the trumpet shakes...Pam ;)
  •  

James_UK

Hi Pam,

I missed this one but I think I know why, as you posted it on my birthday! so I must have been on the celebration wagon!

Pam, you did a terrific job on this one. Nice trumpet work  ;). There are some tricky moves on this number but you managed to do justice. Good build up, as expected towards the latter part.

Well played - thanks for sharing

James
  •  

pamela

Thanks Jimmy for the kind words, pleased you enjoyed it and hope you enjoyed your birthday celebrations...Pam ;) ;)
  •