Living next door to Alice

Started by torben, June 27, 2011, 05:21:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

torben

Hi friends

It's been some time since I uploaded a song here. So - here is an almost sure party hit. Originally released by the Australian vocal harmony trio New World in 1992 the song charted at # 35 on the Australian chart. But the song later became a worldwide hit for the band Smokie.  ;)

Great fun!  :( :-[

http://www.box.net/shared/69pg4e7e0xorif50yfdu

Best regards

Torben

Torben
  •  

Tyrosplayer

Hi Torben,

Verry good, have you the style for tyros 3?

greats

Tyrosplayer
  •  

torben

Hi Tyrosplayer (I don't fancy that a user is anonymous)

Yes - I have the style - but you'll have to disclose yourself ... :(

Regards

Torben
Torben
  •  

pamela

Hi Torben, Why do you delete your songs after just a short while, I was on holiday when you posted this, I find it very annoying... Pam
  •  

torben

Hi Pam

well - for one thing this song is not deleted! But for techniccal reasons  :( I had to change location on Boxnet and so some links do not work anymore.

But here is the link again: http://www.box.net/shared/69pg4e7e0xorif50yfdu

However - due to the need to save some space I reserve the right to delete old songs  :D

Best regards mylady

Torben
Torben
  •  

valbess

Torben my friend, you are like a mushroom. you pop up everywhere.   Haven't been on this site for a long time ( forgot about it) then you mentioned it on another upload.  So here I am and there you are.    A good old swing along pop song. Must get the music out.    Val
  •  

torben

Dear Val

thanks - as you can read somewhere else on this site I'm really considering if it's worth the effort to be so many places ... if any ...

Lots of greetings from your Danish friend

Torben
Torben
  •  

Steenjo

Just love this song... And hear it instrumental is just great! Thx for the music Torben..As always :)

Steen
  •  

torben

Hi Steen

thanks for bringing this old upload alive again! Yes, it is a great song - and especially well known in Denmark by a strange band called Susie and Leo... :D

Lots of greetings/hilsner
Torben
Torben
  •  

Hanskr

Torben,

Well played, I like the guitars you are using, it sounds really great. I supposed this is a Tyros 3 style.
I'm gonna try to play it your way.

Hanskr
Tyros 4
  •  

torben

Hi Hans
thanks for your kind review. Yes, it's a Tyros 3 style bought somewhere ... long time ago ...

Best regards

Torben
Torben
  •