Technics KN-7000 converted to Tyros4 Pack 40 of 40

Started by chellinoolmo, July 20, 2015, 06:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chellinoolmo

These are styles that are converted from Technics KN-7000 to Tyros4.
They are revoiced and tweaked for Tyros4; with OTS.

And an equally big thanks to Chris, which has offered his help with the necessary revoicing and tweaking + OTS; so that these styles are particularly suited to Tyros4.

We are very pleased to have him here at CSS - without his great efforts, would this project have been impossible!

Here are the contents of Pack 40; of a total of 40 packs:

Bolero
Bond Ballad
Bossanova
Boy Band
Brazil
Children March
Country Beat
Cowboy Boogie
Crocodile Rock
Dance
Dorsey
Foxtrot
Piano Rag
Rock Cha Cha
Shearing Ballad
Silent Night
Slow Beat
Twelve Beat
West Coast
  •  

Mike1

Thanks guys. 40 conversion packages was a lot of work.  It took a long time to do all that, but it was well worth the wait.  I appreciate it.
Mike
  •  

Mike1

Just noticed that 39 and 40 did not have OTS. I'm certainly not complaining  :) but just wanted to let you know.
Mike
  •  

chellinoolmo

Quote from: Mike1 on July 20, 2015, 08:08:58 AM
Just noticed that 39 and 40 did not have OTS. I'm certainly not complaining  :) but just wanted to let you know.
Mike

Thank you for your feedback! 8)
It is good that someone is particularly attentive - and noted that OTS was not included - this is because I had posted the wrong packages; not those from Chris.
This is now corrected, and these new ones are with OTS.
SORRY :-[
  •  

Mike1

Sorry, Chello, but I downloaded 39 and 40 again and there is still no OTS   :(
  •  

chellinoolmo

Quote from: Mike1 on July 20, 2015, 01:03:04 PM
Sorry, Chello, but I downloaded 39 and 40 again and there is still no OTS   :(

Ok; thanks again. :-[
Then I have to contact Chris ... ???
  •  

chris

Sorry folks. I can only think that Cornish rain has seeped into my compressed files. I will send Chello some new reworked styles..........when it stops raining and summer finally comes to Skinners Bottom.
Chris
  •  

orgeln

Chris ... all is well. You've done along with Chello so much for the community CSS and more than 1 well, no matter what is to blame (we are in Germany just glad that the rain something cool brings). But we all have the mind of a mountain dog :D :D :D.
  •  

chellinoolmo

This is now fixed. 8)

Anyone who previously downloaded these packages, should do this again, because the packages that had no OTS, in addition were not adapted to T4.

We apologize if this has caused confusion and extra work for some members. :-[
  •  

orgeln

Chello and Chris You both did a great job and put a lot of passion and energy into the project. Thank you again on behalf of all users of this gift ... even if it has hooked at the end times :D.

:smiley-happy110: :smiley-happy110: :smiley-happy110: :smiley-happy110:
  •