Three Days Grace

Started by admin, September 24, 2018, 10:12:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Three Days Grace is a Canadian rock band formed in Norwood, Ontario in 1997. Based in Toronto, the band's original line-up consisted of guitarist and lead vocalist Adam Gontier, drummer and backing vocalist Neil Sanderson, and bassist Brad Walst. In 2003, Barry Stock was recruited as the band's lead guitarist, making Three Days Grace a four-member band. In 2013, Gontier left the band and was replaced by My Darkest Days' vocalist Matt Walst, who is also bassist Brad Walst's brother.

Currently signed with RCA Records, Three Days Grace has released six studio albums, each at three-year intervals: Three Days Grace in 2003, One-X in 2006, Life Starts Now in 2009, Transit of Venus in 2012, Human in 2015, and Outsider in 2018. The first three albums have been RIAA certified 2x platinum, 3× platinum, and platinum, respectively, in the United States. In Canada, they have been certified by Music Canada as platinum, double platinum, and platinum, respectively. The band has a record 14 No. 1 songs on the Billboard Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart, and three No. 1 hits on Alternative Songs.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL2ZwXj1tXM

Never Too Late" is a song by the band Three Days Grace. It is the third single from the band's second album One-X.

The song reached the number one spot at the MuchMusic Countdown on June 29 for one week. It also reached the top of the Billboard Hot Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. This is the band's most successful song from One-X despite the fact that their prior hits "Just Like You" (from their self-titled album), "Animal I Have Become", "Pain" and a few singles that were less successful did better on the U.S. charts. This is due to "Never Too Late" peaking at number 71, where "Just Like You" peaked at number 55, "Animal I Have Become" at number 60 and "Pain" at number 44. Despite not hitting number one, it was more successful than any of the singles from One-X and it stayed longer on the charts than their number one hits at 43 weeks, beating "Animal I Have Become" by two weeks and "Pain" by a hefty 13 weeks. It is the band's second most successful song only behind "I Hate Everything About You" on the rock charts at 45 weeks.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •