This Could Be The Start Of Something Big

Started by pamela, January 04, 2009, 04:43:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamela

Hi Friends, Using one of Eileen's excellent styles, Here's my version of This Could Be The Start Of Something Big,hope you like it...Pam

Mp3                                                                                         http://www.box.net/shared/4bs84m34o2
  •  

Spike

Hi Pam
They're a quiet bunch of sods on this site aren't they,so I will fill your space with a repeat of my post on the other channel. It's one of your best and a good use of that style. The title reminds me of what Adam said to Eve...... :D
Thanks for sharing
Spike
  •  

pamela

Hi Spike, Thanks for replying,Yes no replies is a is bit offputting, certainly not like YPKO, Glad you liked it, Adam and Eve?, well I certainly dont feel like Eve that's for sure, pleased you liked it...Pam ;)
  •  

Eileen

Hi Pam
   Did comment on YPKO.I think with this site people are more intersted in styles and not how you use them.It is a pitty.I think quite a few visit the Arranger Lounge but there again they dont often comment Dont know what the answer is realy
   Eileen
Genos and S970
  •  

PieterPan

Hi Pam,

Listen to your performance - it's played very well but a few remarks:

- The piano on the right hand is a bit lonely - I prefer a little string under it - maybe you should give it more volume than the arranger.
- same for the horns?? - I gould hardly hear them.

Regards <> Piet
Yamaha Tyros 4 - Gem WSII Module - Yamaha KX25
  •  

pamela

Thank you both Eileen and Piet, I know you commented on PKO, I find that really only one comment is sufficient,for which I thank you, and to Piet, I realise after listening the volumes weren't quite right,should learn to stop playing with the volume button, will be more careful in future...Pam ;) ;)
  •  

motekmusic

Hi Pam

I couldn't get this song on your ypko post and really wanted to hear someone do this fantastic Steve Allen song.
I usually do it a tad slower,, but there always is a difference in personal tempos.  but enjoyable nonetheless
Nice voicing,, and style.....  am sure lots of folks listen to posted music but are shy to reply,,

maybe this can be the start of something big.............                     all the best     elaine
  •  

pamela

Hi Elaine, Yes it's still there on box,net,and sorry you couldn;t get it to download...Pam ;)
  •  

trebor

Hi Pamela
found it on NetBox:  nice and playfull performance
I enjoyed listening.

But indeed, imo  "joyriding on the volum button" is not a good idea.

Congratulations and thanks for sharing

Robert

•  

pamela

Thank you Robert, thank you for your comments, and yes I'm learning fast...Pam ;) ;)
  •  

Alun

Hey PAMELA

It's gone !! :o

Now I won't know how big it got!!  :(

Al
Yamaha PSR s970

LET SATURN ROCK
  •  

pamela

Sorry Alan, I agree with you if you click on the link, It's not there, but If I go to box.net it is there, strange goings on, I'll modify the post and see if I can get it back...Pam
  •