Anna Oxa

Started by Geno, January 07, 2017, 03:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Anna Oxa (stage name of Anna Hoxha; Bari, 28 April 1961) is a singer and presenter of Italian television.

He began performing, as a child, in the piano bar of his town, with piano accompaniment master Bari Sabino Sciannelli, while at 15 he recorded his first 45 laps, for a small Bari label containing the song "Fiorellin lawn ", a song written by Mario Panzeri years earlier.

He debuted in 1978 with the album and the single Oxanna feeling that little, one of the most famous songs from his repertoire along with other songs, as is all a moment, Woman with you, When a love is born, Without me, stories, mercilessly, all the thrills of the world i'll let you and others.

In his career as a performer he has released a lot of albums, collaborating with artists such as Fausto Leali, Ivano Fossati, Lucio Dalla, Rino Gaetano, Giorgio Gaber and Roberto Vecchioni. He got to reinterpret songs also by Claudio Baglioni, Francesco De Gregori, Fabio Concato and Lucio Battisti, as well as cover of Patti Smith and John Lennon. He participated for fourteen times at the Sanremo Festival, resulting winner on two occasions: the first in 1989 with I'll let you in duet with Fausto Leali, and the second in 1999, as a soloist with mercilessly. He came close to victory in the 1978 editions ( "feeling that little", the second behind the Matia Bazar, first among young people and the second between agents), and 1997 ( "Stories", second behind Jalisse).

Parallel to recording career, also he had occasional experiences as a TV presenter, presenting the variety of RAI fabulous 9 Saturday evening with Enrico Montesano and Fantastico 10 with Massimo Ranieri, the Sanremo Festival in 1994, and other broadcasts.
  •  

Geno

Un'emozione da poco - Anna Oxa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX51fhC_Des

Un'emozione da poco is the song, written by Ivano Fossati for text and Guido Guglielminetti for music, who finished in second place at the Sanremo Festival in 1978.

In 2001 the song was repeated in a rearranged version of the artist in the album entitled The eternal movement, and released as a single summer.

In 2008, the song is repeated and arranged by the group Aram Quartet, winners of X Factor, with a video clip.

In 2016 the song is used as the soundtrack of the movie They Call Jeeg, sung by Luca Marinelli. The song is also used as the main theme used in the promotional trailer for the film.
  •  

Geno

Ti Lascerò - Anna Oxa & Fausto Leali

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIjkC1h_A2U

I will leave you a song written by Franco Fasano, Fausto Leali, Franco Ciani, Fabrizio and Sergio Berlincioni Bardotti, sung by the Leali and Anna Oxa.

The song won the Sanremo Festival in 1989, making it the third best selling single among those presented in that edition of the Festival, after Exact Francesco Salvi and Vasco Jovanotti.

The two artists even together they recorded the song I wanted, made a few months later at the Eurovision Song Contest 1989, where he finished in ninth place.
  •  

Geno

Senza Pietà - Anna Oxa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_ZqPn3W0X4

Senza Pietà is the song with which Anna Oxa he won in the 1999 edition of the Sanremo Festival, in front of Antonella Ruggiero.

The song was written by Alberto Salerno and Claudio Guidetti and later included in the homonymous album of 1999.

During the Festival the song was directed by Fio Zanotti.
  •