Heartland

Started by Organplayer, September 04, 2019, 11:32:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Organplayer

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Heartland is an American country music band from Huntsville, Alabama. It originally consisted of Jason Albert (lead vocals), Craig Anderson (rhythm guitar), Todd Anderson (drums), Chuck Crawford (fiddle, background vocals), Mike Myerson (lead guitar), and Keith West (bass guitar, background vocals). Signed to Lofton Creek Records in 2006, the band topped the country charts that year with its debut single "I Loved Her First", also the title track to its debut album. After their next five singles failed to chart within the Top 40, all members except Albert and Crawford left, with former solo artist Chad Austin joining.

Heartland  [ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]
  •  

Organplayer

I Loved Her First" is a debut song recorded by American country music band Heartland. It was released in June 2006 as the first single title track from their debut studio album I Loved Her First (2006). The song reached Number One on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Songs charts in late 2006.[1] The song was written by Walt Aldridge and Elliott Park.

but this song i like to much i have work on the song played the song step by step to make everything good and on the end i say wow a great song

And i put a great style by this song the orgioriginalal style i can not find but this style is better as the original style a great style

I also will make a Demo for the song but i must play the song and record it it comes some later first i will place the complete set

The demo song is ready

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DTcgnw5coV5DcdV0iBROJMZlD67sYwh5/view?usp=sharing

[move] [ You are not allowed to view this attachment ] [/move]

•