Andrea Juergens

Started by montage, March 27, 2017, 11:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

montage

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Andrea Elisabeth Maria Jürgens[1] (born May 15, 1967 in Wanne-Eickel, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany) is a German schlager singer. She became famous as a child star in the late 1970s when she had her first hit with "Und dabei liebe ich euch beide" (And Yet I Love You Both) at age 10. She has been active in the music business ever since with more than 60 single releases.

Early years[edit]
Andrea Jürgens is the daughter of Margret and Heinz Jürgens. She performed her debut hit "Und dabei liebe ich euch beide" (And Yet I Love You Both) in her very first television appearance which took place in the ARD-Silvestergala on New Year's Eve of 1977/1978. The song was written by Jack White and Jon Athan. Its lyrics address the post-divorce situation from a child's perspective. Further appearances on various television and radio shows followed. In the March 1978 Andrea Jürgens was the viewers'-choice winner on ZDF-Hitparade, a television show conducted by Dieter Thomas Heck.
In the fall of 1978 the follow-ups to the debut hit were released. "Ich zeige Dir mein Paradies" (I'll Show You My Paradise) and "Tina ist weg" (Tina's Run Away), together with her success in the so-called hit parades concluded Andrea Jürgens' position as the first big child star in Germany since Heintje. In 1979 she gained further success with "Ein Herz für Kinder" (A Heart For Children) and "Eine Rose für dich" (A Rose For You).
In October 1979 the Christmas album Weihnachten mit Andrea Jürgens was published. Its sales exceeded 1,5 million copies in just three months. Consequently the album achieved multiple gold records and double platinum. The album included the single "Aba Heidschi Bumbeidschi", a traditional lullaby
  •  

montage

I TOTALLY MISSED YOU LYRICS

Seven nights without you, that was six too many.
I felt pretty bad after the fight with you.
I wandered around like in a labyrinth, I was afraid that things would simply not work out for us anymore. I totally missed you, dreamed and suffered.
And the longing hit me in the middle of my heart, just because of you. I totally missed you, talked to your picture, hoped and prayed that you would come back to me. For the very first time I really thought about what I'm going to do when it's over with you.
And I suddenly realized that you are all that matters to me in this whole world. I totally missed you, dreamed and suffered.
And the longing hit me in the middle of my heart, just because of you. I missed you totally, talked to your picture, hoped and prayed that you would come back to me. And today you call, ask how are you and I say: man, you have to feel it. I missed you totally, dreamed and suffered.
And the longing hit me in the middle of my heart, just because of you. I missed you totally, talked to your picture, hoped and prayed that you would come back to me. I was hoping and praying that you would come back to me.
  •