I'm not in love ...

Started by torben, January 16, 2011, 04:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

torben

Dear friends

my, my - it's quiet here?!  >:( :(

Well, I will use the opportunity to upload an old great favourite of mine - 10 CC's "I'm not in love"...

It's sooooooooooooooo romantic :D - and it's very short too ...  :D

And I even squeezed some sound-effects in  ;)

http://www.box.net/shared/kk49bl7kh4

Hope you like it ...

Have a great day

Torben
Torben
  •  

pamela

Hi Torben, Yes you are right, it is quiet, I have become disalusioned, as so many people listen and never bother to reply, I think your song was lovely and you used the perfect voices for it...Pam ;)
  •  

torben

Hi Pam

thanks my lady. Yes, this place is rather dead. Have you tried PSR-Tutorial or CraftyMusic? They are alive and kickin' ...  :D

Best regards

Torben
Torben
  •  

Eileen

Hi Torben
  Nice romantic version with very nice voicing.Wonder you did not get washed away with that srorm at the begining.Very abrupt ending though
Genos and S970
  •  

torben

Hi Eileen

thanks my dear lady for listening to another romantic session ... I'm hopelessly devoted to such kind of songs...

Why did I end so abruptly? Well, as you said, I was swept away bye the remains of the storm ...   :(

Have a great day/evening

Torben
Torben
  •  

sgyam309ak

My dear Torben,

I think many folks still are not totally recovered from the Holidays! I'm still a little down because of the weather.
Here in Kentucky, according to the people that lived here all their lives, we are having the most snow in 14 years and the temperatures are also the lowest in 20 years!
This type of weater gets me down. Plus I'm having some problems with one of my horses.
But................I'm not dead!
By the way, your song was already removed from the site. Thus I cannot comment on it.

Regards, Alex

PS. Tried it again after resetting my PC and it worked. I tell you it is the weather!
Anyway, as usual a fine performance of this lovely song, eventhough it started out with a thunderstorm, ha, ha!

•  

torben

Hi Alex

thanks my friend! We have had snow here in Denmark since beginning of November. That is also quite extraordinary. Some parts of Denmark almost closed down completely during the holidays. We had snow up to 2 meters ...

Best regards

Torben
Torben
  •  

James_UK

Hi Torben,

I've got to hand it to you - that was a splendid rendition of 'I'm Not In Love'. Superb use of voices and style.

Thanks for sharing,

James
  •  

torben

Hi James

thanks. I did my very best  :D

Best regards

Torben
Torben
  •  

SAURIMONDE

:)
Hello Torben

Decidedly, this Tyros 4 is great.

There is a Latin version of this tube sung by a singer of Perpignan, Roe

We must find it on Youtube I think

Very nice and relaxing Torben version

André
  •  

torben

Hi Andé

thanks - I must look the latin lover up on youtube ...  :-[ :D

BR

Torben
Torben
  •  

SeaWolf

•  

SAURIMONDE

:)

Hello Torben

This is the link of version of Roe

André

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSJwP5mfI-g

•  

torben

Hi Seawolf

all I can say is a great Thank you! :)

And thans André for giving me the link to this fantastic version! :D

Best regards from Torben in TDR (The Dominican Republic where I am on holiday)   8)
Torben
  •