Tipitipitipso

Started by pamela, June 02, 2011, 05:23:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamela

Hi Folks, here's one from the Bio section, Sung by Caterina Valente, here's my version of Tipititipitipso, Hope you like it...Pam

http://www.box.net/shared/6bcqkdfvpj
  •  

elvisron

Hi Pamela,

well done.

Ron.
Bad music is what our children prefer to hear. Good music is what we liked when we where kids.
  •  

pamela

Thank you very much Ron, for the compliments...Pam :D
  •  

Brian M.

A very happy type song played well,I have heard the song before but I don't know where,maybe you could put up the music for it if you played it by music.What did you mean by "bio"?.Anyway I have had three listens to it,sort of piece that one goes round whistlerling needless to say I enjoyed it.Brian :) :)
  •  

pamela

Hi Brian, Thank you very much for the nice comments, when you first open the site you will see a big blue sign which says BIO click on it and scroll down to Caterina Valente and the style is there and the music for you to download, simples :D...Pam
  •  

Brian M.

Thanks Pam,very useful.Brian. :) :)
  •  

James_UK

Hi Pam,

Wow - I'd forgotton I had my speakers turned up! That was a great intro....

Great jolly performance. This one must have escaped me, I recognised the title but forgotton the tune. Very well performed.

Thanks for sharing

James
  •  

pamela

Hi James, Sorry I blasted you out of bed,thanks for the kind words...Pam ;) :D
  •  

SAURIMONDE

:)
Hi Pamela

A cheerful and tropical song that exudes joy

Cheers of the South of France

André
  •  

pamela

Thanks very much Andre, just got back from Spain, I appreciate your comments...Pam
  •