Main Menu

Collection of voices

Started by admin, June 01, 2009, 09:06:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: emedga

Taike

So what model are they for, Ron? T1, T2, 900?

Taike

•  

walnutbird94

Thank you very much for sharing, the voices are excellent.

Walnutbird94.
  •  

Taike

Try again. For which brand/model are they for? ???

Taike
  •  

Taike

No one??? That's really sad. Guess I'm just not worth the tiny effort. :o

Taike
  •  

Bud2

Hi Taike, They work on my T3 and because they are .vce files they should work on T1, T2 & S900. I have not been on here for a while so I appologise for no one answering you.  Bill
  •  

Taike

Quote from: Bill F on November 21, 2009, 12:20:40 PM
Hi Taike, They work on my T3 and because they are .vce files they should work on T1, T2 & S900. I have not been on here for a while so I appologise for no one answering you.  Bill

Thank you so kindly, Bill. There's no need for apologizing as I'm not blaming YOU and you're certainly not responsible for the behavior of others. Any one of the downloaders could've replied but chose not to. The lack of common courtesy is a sad thing.

I appreciate your kindness and helpfulness, Bill. There's still hope for mankind.

Regards

Taike
  •  

isak

•  

admin

Quote from: Taike on November 21, 2009, 08:13:41 AM

Taike

Sorry Taike !!!!    I just came across this post  ....I do not know which board they are for.....I rely on the members to help us....I still have my lowly 2K.   
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

Taike

Quote from: admin on November 22, 2009, 04:37:59 PM
Quote from: Taike on November 21, 2009, 08:13:41 AM

Taike

Sorry Taike !!!!    I just came across this post  ....I do not know which board they are for.....I rely on the members to help us....I still have my lowly 2K.   

No worries, Ron. I was just a bit frustrated. I think it's easier to let members know which model the styles, registrations and what else not are for. Takes out the guess-work.

Regards

Taike
  •  

James_UK

Thanks Ron for the collection of voices - what a collection! I'll enjoy going through these I'm sure.

Cheers  ;)

James
  •