David Christie

Started by admin, April 05, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

David Christie (1 January 1948 – 11 May 1997) was a French singer. Born Jacques Pepino in Tarare, he also went by the nicknames of James Bolden and Napoleon Jones. He is best known for the hits "Saddle Up" (1982) and "I Love to Love" which are included on various 1980s compilation albums.

As a composer working with lyricist Jack Robinson, Christie using the name James Bolden went on to write songs that have sold more than 50 million records around the world. Their hits include: "I Love to Love (But My Baby Loves to Dance)", "Love Me Like a Lover" and "Rendezvous" (Tina Charles); "Saddle Up" (David Christie); "Strut Your Funky Stuff" (Frantique); "(If You Want It) Do It Yourself" (Gloria Gaynor); and "Do or Die" (Grace Jones).

In 1973 Christie had his first child, Nathalie, with Françoise Richard. He later had a second daughter, Julia, born of his relationship with the singer Nina Morato. Christie committed suicide in 1997 in Capbreton, following the accidental death of his daughter Julia.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
  •  

admin

:49:
  •