Previous topic - Next topic

ludo willems

Does anyone here have a pdf file of thanks in advance greetings ludo

fikke

ludo willems

Thanks my friend
  •  

fikke

It's a real shame. 21 downloads so far and only 4 members who made the effort to hit the thank you button.
If you need anything in the future, Ludo, just email me. You have my email address. Then I will be happy to help you via email, but no longer via this forum.

Organplayer Montage

Dat is op elk forum zo Mr Fikke en ook bij mijn muziek is het hetzelfde ik kijk er alleen niet naar , ik heb me daar bij neer gelegd als ik iemand kan helpen doe ik het met op de dank knop drukken of niet het is ok

Maar ik snap u wel
Yamaha Genos 2    Korg Micro x  Yamaha Reface YC Dwarbar Organ

kastelfan

At first I would like to says a big thanks to mr.Fikke for provided sheets. I also believe that the minimum what everyone of us can do, is to hit that Thanks button.

The second thing I would like to clear one thing: Well these are sheets for the Hände zum Himmel version of group The Colibris.

The version of Hansi Hinteseer sounds completely different :

Last week I made a Yamaha style and notation of sheets of Hinterseer´s verssion for my needs.
You will find both in the bottom of this post.

Please I agree that all credits goes to Mr.FIKKE.

Bogdan aka kastelfan

ludo willems

•  

admin

Quote from: Organplayer Montage on January 22, 2023, 08:26:14 AMDat is op elk forum zo Mr Fikke en ook bij mijn muziek is het hetzelfde ik kijk er alleen niet naar , ik heb me daar bij neer gelegd als ik iemand kan helpen doe ik het met op de dank knop drukken of niet het is ok

Maar ik snap u wel
Well Said !!!!!!
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD

admin

Quote from: fikke on January 22, 2023, 07:08:32 AMIt's a real shame. 21 downloads so far and only 4 members who made the effort to hit the thank you button.
If you need anything in the future, Ludo, just email me. You have my email address. Then I will be happy to help you via email, but no longer via this forum.
fikke

We have been down this road before, again and again.  I have always left it up to the Subscribers to decide whether to thank or not to thank. This will not be enforced !   Perhaps this Forum is not a good fit for you.  

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD