Organplayer Montage

Sorry i was busy with many different things,

that take al my free time away.

this week i will sell my Genos and my Roland Bk 9

I have already a deal with a store in holland

I will buy a complete new Korg pa5x 76 keys Cost 46oo Euro

People say this instruments blow the Genos away with easy

That makes me that i want reet and  hear more from the Korg Pa5x

And i have decided that i want the korg pa5x but i need space and that is why my Yamaha and Roland will go

I can change the korg with my Yamaha and Roland together i pay some money and it is done i come back on iy when The change is make

KORG_Pa5X_1200x630_21_ca78.jpg

Yamaha Genos 2    Korg Micro x  Yamaha Reface YC Dwarbar Organ

•  

admin

I think that you will do well with the PA5X......  Look forward to this 
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

Organplayer Montage

Yes Ron all the people say it sound like a Kronos and in the past i have different  kronos and if the are right wow than my keys will sound much better

And  Sjoerd van da Capo give me much free software that he will install i do many years business with the firma Da Capo

It always cost money when you buy something new but when the quality of sound sound like the Kronos or wavestate wow than i make the right choice

And soon this machine can make perfect Song styles from midi files i have think good of it and i think this is the right choice that i will make

i have now the korg wavestate but wow i love the sound of that machine  the korg pa5x have the same sound quality people say,   i think this is the right and only choice soon i come back on it.

•  

Organplayer Montage

De Deal is MAKE the instruments are sold.   Soon The owner from the store Da Capo will bring my newest Korg Pa5x to me

Later i com back on it and let you know how good or how bad the Korg Pa5x is i think he wil be perfeckt for me

•  

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •