Test Yamaha Genos 2

Started by Organplayer Montage, November 26, 2023, 02:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Organplayer Montage

This a test the first Recording on my yamaha Genos 2  with The korg wave state and the Korg micro x and i want ask Ron what you think of this recording is it good enough

Because soon i will make new sets and i must know of the record level is good

This Music is nothing it not exist it is playing a view notes

But the level is in portend

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FL8bjMV2RVWucbIu9p_dkFmzfIm0Df3i/view?usp=sharing

And so as i say some people want wait to buy a Yamaha Genos 2 the want no bugs
But i have test the genos 2 and i have find no any bug for what i use in the Genos 2 for me he works perfect

And i know every keyboards have bugs but you only find out when you go very deep in a keyboard but for me i have find noting that not work

It means do you whant  buy a Genos 2 you can do it it is safe and works really perfect and in time the will  better the bugs
Yamaha Genos 2    Korg Micro x  Yamaha Reface YC Dwarbar Organ

ludo willems

Hey Rob , veel plezier met uw nieuw speeltje voor mij klinkt hij/zij geweldig ik kijk er ook naar uit van je nieuw werk het is toch al een tijdje geleden heb al een paar liedjes aangevraagd maar krijg toch niet zo veel gehoor als ik iets aan jou vroeg dan was het altijd iets om naar uit te kijken en te spelen wat je er van gemaakt heeft nogmaals bedankt voor die andere werkjes groetjes ludo