Tammy Wynette

Started by admin, January 15, 2017, 03:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

[move][glow=red,2,300]Songs in this topic from Tammy Wynette[/glow][/move]

01 = Stand By Your Man

Tammy Wynette (born Virginia Wynette Pugh; May 5, 1942 – April 6, 1998) was an American country music singer-songwriter and one of country music's best-known artists and biggest-selling female singers.

Wynette was called the "First Lady of Country Music", and her best-known song, "Stand by Your Man", is one of the best-selling hit singles by a woman in the history of country music. Many of her hits dealt with classic themes of loneliness, divorce, and the difficulties of life and relationships. During the late 1960s and early 1970s, Wynette charted 20 No. 1 songs. Along with Loretta Lynn and Dolly Parton, she is credited with having defined the role of women in country music during the 1970s.

Wynette's marriage to country music singer George Jones in 1969, which ended in divorce in 1975, created a country music "couple", following the earlier success of Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash. Jones and Wynette recorded a sequence of albums and singles that hit the charts throughout the 1970s and early eighties.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwBirf4BWew

"Stand by Your Man" is a song co-written by Tammy Wynette and Billy Sherrill and originally recorded by Wynette, released as a single in the United States in September 1968. It proved to be the most successful record of Wynette's career, and is one of the most recorded songs in the history of country music. The song was placed at number one on CMT's list of the Top 100 Country Music Songs.

Released as a single in late 1968, the song reached number one on the U.S. country charts in late 1968 for three weeks.[1] "Stand by Your Man" also crossed over to the U.S. pop charts, peaking at number nineteen.[2] It elevated Wynette—then one of many somewhat successful female country recording artists—to superstar status. It reached number one in the UK Singles Chart when the record was finally released in Britain in 1975,[3] subsequently also reaching number one in the Netherlands. An album of the same name—which was also quite successful—was released in 1968.

The song was selected by the Library of Congress as a 2010 addition to the National Recording Registry, which selects recordings annually that are "culturally, historically, or aesthetically significant".[4]
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPBf6j3-Ro

Just follow the stairway
To this lonely world of mine
You'll find me waitin' here
In apartment number nine

Not so very long ago
You walked away from me
And after all the plans we made
You decided to be free
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: ray eyden

Organplayer

he songset from this week from style 24

A complete set cost by style 24 8 Euro one set without pdf file

I make it for free with pdf file  people ask me for it  i make almost for every song set from style 24 a Pdf file

In holland you pay 8 till 15 Euro for one set  but then you get a pdf file

but many times it is not easy to play music for everybody

My music can play everybody some need some study but playing keyboard need study without study you can not do the job

Also for this great song i make a Demo song on My Genos

•  

Organplayer

The first song that i will place , I am today a new Member on this site, Myne Name is Yamaha Modx, and i want make some songs for the people on this site.

I make complete sets it means a Pdf file making by myself.

Whit a songstyle of style file  And a midi file how the song must be played, sometimes that can be handy to study the song

This is a great song that many Artist differnd artist have performed i hope you like my work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcI9aHW72I8
  •