Musikant Styles for Korg to Tyros4 Part 1

Started by chellinoolmo, November 25, 2014, 05:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chellinoolmo

If there are some distortion at one or more tracks, can you do this: Simply mute the track on the T4 Mixing Console, and resave it.
Or: Try to change voice on the track that creates distortion.
And you can also use Michael Bedesem's MidiPlayer; set it to Tyros 4, and it will adjusts the volumes of the various voices that you use.

And not least:
To get maximum good sound, you can revoice all tracks to Factory sounds (so it's Korg), and resave it.

I have no notes for this part.

All possible errors can be considered as trivial, and should be fixed as mentioned above.

In this package is most styles German-inspired, but it is also some others.

In this Part 1 of 15 is the entire map Favorites1      (35 styles of 39 possible)
  •  

chris

Hi Chellino
These are great sounding conversions. So thanks to Orgeln as well. Just for personal preference I have changed Phrase2 on Flip Fox to Crystal Eyes. As for the rest, they sound fine as converted and I have just added ots.
Best regards
Chris
  •  

chellinoolmo

Quote from: chris on November 25, 2014, 11:24:12 AM
Hi Chellino
These are great sounding conversions. So thanks to Orgeln as well. Just for personal preference I have changed Phrase2 on Flip Fox to Crystal Eyes. As for the rest, they sound fine as converted and I have just added ots.
Best regards
Chris

Just as I thought!
Do you know why these styles work better?

I do ...

You (and others) may be allowed to guess why. :smiley-music037:
  •  

orgeln

Hi Chris,

it is in this project high time you also a special gratitude for your painstaking search for errors and the OTS supplements.

Deep bow!
orgeln

... would not it be an idea if we also fill the OTS-gaps in the "Church and Christmas Pack" and adjust here?
  •  

chellinoolmo

Quote from: orgeln on November 25, 2014, 11:52:58 AM
Hi Chris,

it is in this project high time you also a special gratitude for your painstaking search for errors and the OTS supplements.

Deep bow!
orgeln

... would not it be an idea if we also fill the OTS-gaps in the "Church and Christmas Pack" and adjust here?

I answer for Chris :D

It is a good idea!
That's not all I can do, and this is something both you and Chris
advantageously can do very good for the forum.

Many thanks (and bows)! ;)
  •