Song Sung Blue - Neil Diamond - The weekly song set from style 24

Started by Yamaha Modx, October 30, 2021, 02:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamaha Modx

[move] [ You are not allowed to view this attachment ] [/move]

Great song this is and this time the weekly songset from style 24

And i want say someting  my work needs more time than i think it will be i think 2 hours a day

But in real it takes 5 till 6 hours a day  it means it takes the most of my free time away and i love it
i like the work to much

The company were i work for let me do also other things  when somebody is sick or someting  the ask me for it and i love it and the money i earn is always welcome the more it ois the better it is

i am 60 years and this work is a lot on the lotery for me
My healty also become better and bettr i walk by a heart dokter and my heart becomes better and better the test me 2 times and it is no need anymore to see the dokter he told me everyting is ok again
And that all because this work  7 years i have no work butnow i have work again and i love it  , always on my own i love to work alone that is ho i am

And i talk a lot with customers were  come on the door

but i must say my music become on the secong place now i work again and have not so much time to write new music but when i have time for it i will do it

But not anymore like 2 months ago  the time is not there anymore

I have told the Boss were i work for if you need me,  i will be there day or night saterday sunday no any problem,  i like it and i will
work 100 % For them it are 3 stores 2 in my city and 1 in a other city

If sombody have som problems i will be there that is me  , and i love it to work alone i listen only to my own music never to other peoples music and i have now a lot of time to listen to it in my Car

The car and me are one it is a new Car  when i begin to work i get the Car from my Woman Boss

But there is a new writher for music his name is patrick he also is a member on this site i here that he do it the same as me
maybe if you need a song you can ask him of he can make it for you

But i will going on work for this site when i have time but not so much songs anymore

1 song cost me +-  2 hours to complete 

But this is a great song

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgfHTq9UkV_fw2X_NCSx5f4Ce3Ks?e=TtVctB

•  

admin

Rob

We all appreciate your effort and time with us......... Life is too short,  enjoy the time with your Wife and Family.  :49:     We will always be here and will be happy to receive anything.  You have done so much for us

Ron
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

Yamaha Modx

Thanks Ron and so as i say i  only will work for this site ,

And will work on new sets when i have time  because i also need many songs in my libary

But i think it is a job that take not so much time, but the ask me also for other work in the medicine stores

And i love it , and my healty becomes better and better  next fryday evening the give a party  and the wamt also that i come on the party

i have work for 35 years for one boss and never i have no any party in the whole time i work there

And i work for this company 6 weeks now and the first party is there

I think because the big boss is a Woman,  and i must say a beautiful woman whit green eyes,   for me is that one of the beautiful things in a woman, and i told here i think a worker can not say that but i say it to hear why not for me is everybody eagle rich or poor

And i tread here of she is a collega of me and she really accept that  and i like that on here

In the past i work only with mans but now i only work with womans and i like that much more

I like that , monday i must begin in the morning   8 o clock

And also my womans boss will help me to complete the job and also that i like

But so as i say i keep working for this site but Ron only for your site i do this we know eatsothere a long time now and you always have tread me and let me do my thing and that is why i like it on your site and i will keep writing complete sets

•