California Dreaming

Started by pamela, September 12, 2008, 03:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pamela

Hi Folks, Here's my latest rendition of California Dreaming, I used the P.A.T facility on Tyros2 on channel 5,hope you like it...Pam

Mp3                                                                   http://www.box.net/shared/trm7r5z366
  •  

krugera

Pam,

Again very good. But since I have a CVP, what is P.A.T?
Maybe I'm ignorant, but could you please explain.

Regards,

Alex
  •  

pamela

Hi Alex,Thanks for the kind words, P.A.T. stands for Performance Assisted Technology,whereby you can add a voice in any key on an unused channel,provided you take off the accomp. button, If you dont, then all the chords distort. I usually use channel 5, and it seems strange playing notes in the key of C when the song is in Eb,hope I've explained it OK, when I explained it to somebody else, he said it was as clear as mud!!! Michel Vonken, explains it on a video of it somewhere...Pam ;)
  •  

krugera

Hi Pam, Thanks for the answer. Just to show how much I know about my instrument. The CVP 309 has PAT, but I have never used it. My knowledge about playing a keyboard is still in it's infancy. I'm glad to get by with what I know so far.

Regards, ALex
  •  

torben

Hi Pam
8) 8) 8)
beautiful rendition of this classic - superb!

Best regards

Torben
  •  

Eileen

Hi Pam
   Enjoyed this one and Auntie Pat as well
     Eileen
Genos and S970
  •  

pamela

Hi and thanks to Torben and Eileen,grateful for your comments and to Alex, Have a go at P.A.T. It's great fun...Pam
  •