Played on Tyros 3 Auf Wiedersehn

Started by Eileen, October 29, 2008, 08:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eileen

Straight from the box Using Movie Swing1 and One touch settings.Thought you might like to hear how it sounded
    Eileen

http://www.box.net/shared/e5g2kkyrbg
Genos and S970
  •  

seaside

Thanks Eileen,beautiful,and so is your photo-seaside
  •  

Alain_F

Hi Eileen,

T3  Sounds are good and the must is your feeling for that piece = perfect.

Regards, amicalement
Alain_F
  •  

pamela

Super Eileen, I love that style, and you made good use of the super articulation trigger toward the end...Pam ;)
  •  

Eileen

Thank you for your very kind comments.It was done realy quickly just to show how easy it is to play straight from the box.No fancy setting up just select a style and play
   Eileen
Genos and S970
  •  

Bud2

Yes Eileen, very nice. I got my music out and had a go at it, it does fit that tune well. Also tried the Art 2 using the foot controller, I did not do too bad, Shirl says.  ;)
  •  

Eileen

Hi Bill
   Glad you tried it and got Shirl's approval.Great keyboards arn't they
Genos and S970
  •  

jk70

Very nice played but ..........

The piano sound to plastic for my taste(always been a problem of yamaha) i dont like the tuba it sounds too PSR- ish!And the volumes of the drums are too low!And i could find some other thongs too!

But who am i to judge!

Othervise i apriciate your work!We need more players like you!

BY
  •  

Organgrinder

Very nice Eileen - enjoyed listening to that!
Sounds as though you are a very happy lady now, after all that waiting for the T3.
Apparently, many are still waiting and trying to stave off nervous breakdowns.
Best wishes,
Tony
  •  

Eileen

Thank you Tony
    Yes I think there are still two or three people waiting for there Tyros 3 but hope to get them next week
   Eileen
Genos and S970
  •  

jk70

HI eileen!

i tried tyros 3 in our local music store!

I was playing for about 4 hours!

I will be short!I still dont like the drums and the piano on Tyros!But some other sounds are fabulous!Wery good! bravo bravo!

Maybe when tyros 4 comes out i will become yamaha owner!

BY!
  •  

rcca

That's good what you got play the T3,but if you have read alot of the Keyboard forums the setups have to be tweaked like EQ,and so on.
I don't think the store is going to have a new keyboard and tweek it them selves,everyone has a different taste.
True,not to many people did not like some of the voices out of the box until they did some tweaking.
I have not played on a T3 yet,are stores out here don't have the T3 yet.
      Ron C.

•