Tom Petty - Free Fallin'

Started by entertain70, June 09, 2022, 06:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

entertain70

Hi, I'm looking for this songstyle (Yamaha). I've a GM midifile, maybe someone can build a style of that.

Thanks,
Joe
Yamaha Genos | Yamaha S90ES | Roland A800pro | Apple Mainstage

kastelfan

Tom Petty - Free fallin

Fresh made, I hope you like it!!
Bogdan

muziekvriend

•  

entertain70

Yamaha Genos | Yamaha S90ES | Roland A800pro | Apple Mainstage
  •  

Organplayer Montage

Questian for Mr Kastelfan

Have you make the styles with use of this midi file if that is true than you can make really top sounding style files

You know sometimes there are no song styles for a song, but som songs really need a orginal song style,
and if you can do this with midi files than you can make songstyles for every midi file songs or am i wrong about that

Can you tell me of you really can do that the styles sound really great that i must say.

Am i ride or not ????????????
Yamaha Genos 2    Korg Micro x  Yamaha Reface YC Dwarbar Organ

•  

kastelfan

Yes this style above was made from that GM midi who has entertain 70 provided us. Well about quality of styles, there is always questionable of is style good or not?
There is about 3 hours of intensive work to make an acceptable quality style.
All styles are made from midis (scratched). I´m using OMB (One Man Band) program, who creator of it is Jos Maas, a software developer and Yamaha player from Holland. I bought this program back to 2004.

Bogdan
  •  

Organplayer Montage

I have listen close to the styles and the resalt is perfect the sound really great on my Tyros 5

And what is importend the sound as a real song style not as a midi file song style waht i mean with that,

you can play every song with your styles  , and not only the midi song and that make your styles perfeckt

a song style is for me perfeckt if you can play every song what you l;ike with the styles, and not a midi sequence

Great Work  Mr kASTELFAN

Yamaha Genos 2    Korg Micro x  Yamaha Reface YC Dwarbar Organ

•