Jewel

Started by admin, December 28, 2018, 07:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Jewel Kilcher (born May 23, 1974), known mononymously as Jewel, is an American singer-songwriter, musician, producer, actress, author, and poet. She has received four Grammy Award nominations and, as of 2015, has sold over 30 million albums worldwide.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGj77BrEgj4

"You Were Meant for Me" is a folk-pop song written by Jewel and Steve Poltz and performed by Jewel on her first album, Pieces of You.

It relates the singer's comprehension of a failed relationship and how she coped with that reality in her life. It was the second single from that album and went on to receive a great deal of recognition. It became a hit and reached #2 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 for 2 weeks, held off by "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down" by Puff Daddy & Mase and "Hypnotize" by The Notorious B.I.G. It reached #1 on the Adult Contemporary chart for a single week.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •