Patrick Swayze

Started by kastelfan, September 15, 2009, 11:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kastelfan

ItÃ,´s a sad day today. Patrick Swayze - my favorite movie actor died in age 57 due the cancer.

R.I.P Patrick !! :(

In memoriam to him I made song style of song Time of my life , from Dirty Dancing movie.

Bogdan

•  

aprilla

•  

pamela

•  

Megerle

•  

Rolf

•  

krugera

•  

montage

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Jennifer Grey (born March 26, 1960) is an American actress. She is known for her roles in the 1980s films Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) and Dirty Dancing (1987), for which Grey earned a Golden Globe Award nomination. She is also known for her 2010 victory in season eleven of the American version of Strictly Come Dancing. Grey is the daughter of Academy Award–winning actor Joel Grey and former actress/singer Jo Wilder. Grey currently stars in the Amazon Studios comedy series Red Oaks.

Patrick Wayne Swayze (/ˈsweɪziː/; August 18, 1952 – September 14, 2009) was an American actor, dancer, and singer-songwriter. Having gained fame with appearances in films during the 1980s, Swayze became popular for playing tough guys and romantic lead males, gaining him a wide fan base with female audiences, and status as a teen idol and sex symbol.
He starred in films from a range of genres, including the drama The Outsiders (1983) as Darrel "Darry" Curtis, the oldest Curtis brother, the war film Red Dawn (1984), the Vietnam rescue film Uncommon Valor (1984), the classic hockey film Youngblood (1986), post-war apocalyptic action film Steel Dawn (1987),

the romantic "coming-of-age" drama Dirty Dancing (1987), the action Road House (1989), the romantic fantasy/crime thriller Ghost (1990), the action crime film Point Break (1991), the comedy To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar (1995), the action film Black Dog (1998), the supernatural drama Donnie Darko (2001), the drama Jump! (2003), the comedy drama "11:14" (2003), and two (2) television series: 1985's North and South and in 2009, The Beast, his last acting role.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVNTPJKuVQg

"(I've Had) The Time of My Life" is a 1987 song composed by Franke Previte, John DeNicola, and Donald Markowitz.  It was recorded by Bill Medley and Jennifer Warnes, and used as the theme song for the 1987 film Dirty Dancing.

The song has won a number of awards, including an Academy Award for "Best Original Song", a Golden Globe Award for "Best Original Song", and a Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals.
  •