Song made by jk5

Started by keyboard, May 02, 2007, 08:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keyboard

I know that the only instruments on this song is two G70'sand a Korg PA-800....I do not understand the language but the music is nice...
  •  

clopin

Ditelina,

nice, you have a nice voice, thanks for sharing jk5....

what language it is? 
  •  

JK5

HI Ron!

This one is played just on G-70!And the language is Croatian!

BY!
  •  

clopin

Quote from: JK5 on May 04, 2007, 09:31:05 AM
HI Ron!

This one is played just on G-70!And the language is Croatian!

BY!

I almost figured out...Where do you live in Croatia?
  •  

JK5

No i live in Slovenia!We are neighbour countries!

•  

Eileen

Hi jk5
   Very nice song.Lovely voice although I did not understand the words I enjoyed listening
      Eileen
Genos and S970
  •  

clopin

Quote from: JK5 on May 04, 2007, 11:09:29 AM
No i live in Slovenia!We are neighbour countries!

a fews times I visited your contry, when it was Yougoslavia, and last year...I did particulary enjoy Maribor, it's landscape, it's marvelous wine, the city is wonderfull, and, of course, the people....

And, you are able to write in english, very good, in deed.... For me, this is different, because I was born in Europe, and lived almost 19 years in Canada, and in the States.....
  •  

JK5

Hi clopin!

You must come in Ljubljana!We can get a drink and talk about music!If i tell you the truth i can wright in English faster than in my mother language!But when it comes to speaking that is  ::) ::) ::)!Some practice and it will get better!

BY!
  •  

CrackR

Very natural relaxed vocal.  Quite good in any language.
CrKR
  •  

reshmin

Hey Jure,

Beautiful song. Is it a G70 style? Is the guitar strumming played live??
If on the G70 how did you do the break.

Rgds
George
  •  

JK5

Hi george!

No for this song i use SMF!The brake is simple!When you make the style you can put the brakes in to Intros of the G-70!

BY!
  •  

Dusan

Jure,you make a weary good song.Your voice is modern and natural.What i mised here is your playing.Is not usual to record a song with Midi file but sound's great.
Regards
  •  

JK5

HI duÃ…Ã,¡an!

This song was recorded on the gig while we were trying the sound!I have a lot of music equipment and i am sick if the sound is not good!So that is why I used SMF!I am almost sure that you also use SMF for Croatian music!

BY!
  •  

Dusan

Jure,your song sound just great.I allways try to play some song,cos I am allso sick of guys who dont play enithing on his kayboard's just used midi's and sing.It's ok if they sing like you,but you praberly know guy's who hase no idea what music is and haw to perform.(kr neki).
I am lost my minde of thous guy's around my teritoty,who play lausy music for lausy money.
I like to see you somewer on your gig and discus about music and playing,if you haw desire for.
All the best to you
  •  

JK5

Hi dusan!

I would agree with you!Today anyone who can sing thinks he can be a musician!At least he wants to be!I learned from all this years at this business that the guys that talk too much are full of Bull sh...Today if you have 2000 EU you can play if you want!Kb is 1000 EU and the speakers and the amplifier are 1000 EU!Because of the guys like this a lot of god musicians Like "we" are cant get the price that we deserve!The guy at the pub will just say that he can get much cheaper music(not so god as ours) but still god for the people!

BY!
  •  

Dusan

Jure you are wright,guy's in pub want chip music so I wont play for them and for people who dont know what is good music,good sound and good performans.
We stell can talk about allso can drink some gud "Oil" or beer.
BY
  •  

reshmin

Hi Jure,

If not copyrighted ;) can you please post the SMF or style with the break? Its too good a song & your voice sounds very good.

Rgds
George
  •  

JK5

HI george!You think it is copyrighted!Maybe tomorow!ÂÃ,¨
You want already tweake or as it is?

BY!
  •  

reshmin

Good if tweaked, but dont bother if its trouble. I want to learn to get the break in the style intro.
  •  

JK5

Hi george!

I think you got the MIDI on the mail!Have fun!And its a must that you report to me how did it work out for you and if you need any help!

BY!
  •  

reshmin

Hi Jure,

Checked my mails, didnt get anything. Can you send again pls?

Rgds
  •  

Carol

I liked your voice and the song. Very good recording.
Carol
  •  

JK5

Thanks Carol!

What can i say!ROLAND G-70 and my voice go together very well!

Thanks on the compliments again!

BY!
  •