Peter Framton

Started by montage, January 29, 2017, 05:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

montage

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

[move][glow=red,2,300]Complete songs in this topic[/glow][/move]

Peter Kenneth Frampton (born 22 April 1950) is an English-American rock musician, singer, songwriter, producer, and guitarist.

He was previously associated with the bands Humble Pie and The Herd. Frampton's international breakthrough album was his live release, Frampton Comes Alive! The album sold more than eight million copies in the United States alone and spawned several hits.  Since then he has released several major albums. He has also worked with David Bowie and both Matt Cameron and Mike McCready from Pearl Jam, among others.

Frampton is best known for such hits as "Breaking All the Rules", "Show Me the Way", "Baby, I Love Your Way", "Do You Feel Like We Do", and "I'm in You", which remain staples on classic rock radio. He has also appeared as himself in television shows such as The Simpsons and Family Guy. Frampton is known for his work as a guitar player and particularly with a Talkbox and his tenor voice.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIRqMTg1GVc

[move][glow=red,2,300]Peter Frampton - Show Me the Way[/glow][/move]

I wonder how you're feeling
There's ringing in my ears
And no one to relate to except the sea
Who can I believe in?
I'm kneeling on the floor
There has to be a force
Who do I phone?
The stars are out and shining
But all I really want to know

Oh won't you show me the way
I want you show me the way

Well, I can see no reason,
You living on your nerves
When someone drops a cup and I submerge
I'm swimming in a circle,
I feel I'm going down
There has to be a fool
To play my part
Someone thought of healing,
But all I really want to know

I want you show me the way
I want you day after day

I wonder if I'm dreaming
I feel so unashamed
I can't believe this is happening to me
I watch you when you're sleeping
And then I want to take your love

I want you day after day
I want you day after day
I want you day after day

Show Me the Way" is a song written by Peter Frampton, which was originally released on his 1975 album Frampton and as a single, but gained its highest popularity as a song from his 1976 live album Frampton Comes Alive!.

The song reached number 6 on the Billboard Hot 100 and number 10 on the UK Singles Chart, becoming his biggest hit until "I'm in You" in 1977.

The song was one of Frampton's earliest to feature the talk box effect, which would become one of his signature sounds.

•  

admin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0nc-hh9viQ

T5

"Baby, I Love Your Way" is a song written and performed by English singer Peter Frampton. It was released in September 1975 and was first featured on Frampton's 1975 album, Frampton. The song segues from the previous track "Nassau".

A live version of the song was later released on his 1976 multi-platinum album Frampton Comes Alive!, where it gained popularity as a hit song, peaking at number 12 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 chart.[2] It also reached number three in Canada.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

Baby I Love Your Way
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •