All by Myself Celin Deon With song Demo Played with the pdf file from Mr Yes

Started by Organplayer Montage, April 21, 2024, 12:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Organplayer Montage

Good job Mr Jes i hope you not mint i make a Demo song With Your Pdf file great work
zo will your song sound when the play your pdf file great work
you become better and better and really easy to play and that is what your work make great

Really good work with no any mistake

And played on My Genos 2 life on the end of the Demo you hear that i was to late that i stop the recording
so you can see that it is all playing and recording life

For me the best machine on this world wow he sound really amazing

This week sombody want change my Genos 2 for his Korg pa5x 76 keys with the speakers what belong to his Korg pa5x

i was really think about it but on the end wow i can not do that i ove my Genos 2 to much for me the best of the best

i really love this machine to much duisends and duisends song styles i have,  this week i get from my good friend from belgium 24oo song styles and wow really good song styles again thanks it is no need to say his name but again i thank you for so much great files

Korg pa5x have really not so much song styles and as a cover player and wrihter i love Genos 2 to much

images (8).jpgdownloaden.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-T_N9VC43s5dLzvEjnjpPg93mzyubYvl/view?usp=sharing
Yamaha Genos 2    Korg Micro x  Yamaha Reface YC Dwarbar Organ

Jes

Hi Rob,
Welcome my friend,
I'm very Appreciated that you like my scores
and thanks for all the demos and your creations ..
Tks once again
Enjoy
Regards,
Jes
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: admin

Organplayer Montage

yes Mr yes your pdf files become better and better and i like many songs that you have make and thanks that i can use your files to make Demos with  and the files play great

Yamaha Genos 2    Korg Micro x  Yamaha Reface YC Dwarbar Organ

•  

Jes

•