Ketron to Tyros4 Part 01

Started by chellinoolmo, December 25, 2014, 07:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chellinoolmo

Now I start with a new series of conversions - my favorites, previously only presented for Korg users.

Here, Chris certainly get some challenges, because the styles have varying layouts; but many can probably be played perfectly fine without editing.

These are converted from various brands to PA3x and then to T4.

Each part will be marked with which brand they come from (when possible), and the name of each style will be listed below.

The styles in this package is as follows:

Dance Hit
House
Jamsession
Jigs
R & Blues2
Reels
Reggae 2
  •  

chris

Hi Chellino
I hope that you are having a good Christmas. I'm glad you've found time to convert these Ketron styles. As well as adding ots, I have turned the drums down on many of the styles - just a personal preference, others may want to turn them up again.
There were really no problems dealing with these styles, so you obviously did a first class job of converting.
best regards
Chris
  •  

chellinoolmo

Quote from: chris on December 26, 2014, 03:29:56 AM
Hi Chellino
I hope that you are having a good Christmas. I'm glad you've found time to convert these Ketron styles. As well as adding ots, I have turned the drums down on many of the styles - just a personal preference, others may want to turn them up again.
There were really no problems dealing with these styles, so you obviously did a first class job of converting.
best regards
Chris

Well; this suggests good for the future of all Yammie`s! :smiley-happy110:
Thx! 8)
  •