A musical dedication to my Subscribers and Commenters - op. 4000

Started by Ryszard, June 04, 2021, 09:11:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryszard

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]  
  Good morning Everyone  :musik01:
Today I posted my 4,000th composition on YouTube, with a dedication to subscribers and commentators.
    4,000 compositions equals 18,000 minutes or 300 hours of music or 12.5 days of continuous listening.
In 10 years, my compositions have been listened to about 320,000 times in over a hundred countries on several continents.
   For me, an amateur playing by ear, it is a great success, especially that I do not play covers, but only present my music.
   Caution:
10 years is 3,650 days, so 4,000 of my own compositions are 1.09 a day in my case.
    My motto: "A day without music is a day wasted" is true in this case because I haven't lost a day
Thank you for all your support and best regards.
    Richard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBQNsf0uxr0
Yamaha PSR 450, Roland BK-5 Ketron SD 5 and now Tyros 4 black edition...
  •  

whitecolin144@gmail.com

•  

Yamaha Modx

So as always Mr   Richard A really proffisional Performance

I know you a longer time and hear a lt music of you and it is always great.

Good style choice good instrument choice, and good very good played and all the music you make is from your own

And i have respeckt for that not much people can do what you can do

You make also make a song for me and i like that song very good and for me on a proffesonell way

Everyting in your music is top , and i not say that to be friendly no , i say that because it is true

I can tell you not much people can do what you can do

I am a real cover player not like you you play everyting from insite  , and not really not much people can do that

That is why i say to you for me you are a really proffesionel player , maybe not earn your money with it,  but for me you are a pro

And i know were i talking about ,

•  

Yamaha Modx

Quote from: OrganPlayer on July 25, 2021, 08:04:27 AM
So as always Mr   Richard A really proffisional Performance

I know you a longer time and hear a lt music of you and it is always great.

Good style choice good instrument choice, and good very good played and all the music you make is from your own

And i have respeckt for that not much people can do what you can do

You make also make a song for me and i like that song very good and for me on a proffesonell way

Everyting in your music is top , and i not say that to be friendly no , i say that because it is true

I can tell you not much people can do what you can do

I am a real cover player not like you you play everyting from insite  , and not really not much people can do that

That is why i say to you for me you are a really proffesionel player , maybe not earn your money with it,  but for me you are a pro

And i know were i talking about ,

In this we are the same we both play every day for a longer time because of the love for music

•  

Ryszard

Dear Musician, thank you very much for your beautiful comment and very kind words.
I dedicate you to the newest composition based on the Calypso style.
I put the style.

Ryszard / Erbis
ps.
Thank you also my colleague Whitecolin144.
Best wishes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYkvZOEgPGE
Yamaha PSR 450, Roland BK-5 Ketron SD 5 and now Tyros 4 black edition...
  •