Roberto Danova

Started by Organplayer, September 28, 2020, 02:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Organplayer

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]  [ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Roberto Danova (born Giacinto Bettoni; 27 August 1937) is best known as a music composer, arranger and producer, achieving record chart success - particularly in Ireland, the UK, Europe, South Africa and Australasia.

Producing, arranging and composing
During the 1970s 1980s and 1990s Danova produced, arranged, or had compositions covered by many popular performers, including Joe Dolan (with whom he made a key contribution in the mid-1970s),[1][2] Johnny Logan (whose career was overseen in the late 1970s by Danova and Louis Walsh),[3] Mungo Jerry,[4] Tom Jones,[5] Demis Roussos,[6] Engelbert Humperdinck,[7] and Showaddywaddy,[8]

Since the mid-1980s Danova has developed an instrumental project General Lafayette, a series of albums and singles featuring some of his own compositions through the sound of the trumpet.[9][10][11] From 1977 to 1980, Danova released an album and singles as Roberto Montecristo.

The premiere of his musical The Phantom of the Opera on Ice, featuring a cast of Russian ice skating stars and live singers, played at various locations in the UK between 1995 and 1996. A VHS video was issued in 1999, and a CD/DVD with some modifications was released in 2006 by Plaza Records London.

In 1998 he produced Credo, a musical celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ. The concept album was featured on BBC Radio 3 in April 2001.Also the same year he guested on the Don Maclean BBC Radio 2 show.[18]

Danova was honoured in 2012 by the Irish Co
  •  

Organplayer

I never hear this Music but when i hear the song i really like this song and it is great to play on your keyboard

Sometimes is music also beautiful when you never hear it before

Also this is a complete set only i make the midi file myself because i must make this from the bottom for this song is really nothing to find i hope you like it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP6O5prrS_M
  •  

Organplayer

I hope you all like my work i make everything by hand never i take somebody's els work ,

The midi files i always change sometimes i make my own midi files 

I always try to find the right style by the song is there no songstyle i will find a style that fit

My Work happens on yamaha instruments, it means when you play yamaha everything will work

But The Notation is always useful for every player, i make my Pdf files Notation files in a easy setting so the most people can play them

If there are some difficult motes in the Song i make it so easy as possible

Maybe people wil think why do this man this i work i think now 8 years on the internet, to make the people happy with my work

I think some people know me but that is not important i only do this to help the people to make some great music

I not interfire myself with nobody  , we all are different people , the one like my work and the other not but also that is not importend i am a music writer and i do that the whole day

and i hope i can make beautiful music for you all and hope that you like my work sometimes i also place a demo that i make on my keyboard by the song

i hope i can make many beautiful songs for you alll the makes me happy i ask really nothing

Sets cost normal 8 till 15 Euro i make them for free that i always have done
Thanks in advance

R.c.

•