Tres Palabras Cor Steyn With you tube movie about my new Car

Started by Organplayer Montage, July 30, 2022, 03:21:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Organplayer Montage

I love some songs from A Dutch Organ player from the Past maybe the best Organ player holland have in the past His Name is Cor steyn , when i was yung i always play his records and listen to his music a sort of idol you can say

This morning i find his music back on You Tube and i think i wil make some famed songs on Ron his site maybe the people also like the songs

This is the first song i play the Demo ofcours on my Ketron and my tyros 5

This Morning i also make a deal with sombody to buy a Yamaha Genos Tommorow i wil drive a long way to get a Genos

I will sell my tyros 5 i have already a buyer  for it

I think a fair pryse 

One think let me not do it but it means i must start from the begin with the Genos

Now i have everyting in order on my tyros 5 

But i must start over again with install of the Genos and wow that is a lot of work

But i will do it from the begin complete new sounds new effeckts  and go on

But why not now i work 160 180 hours in the month but in 2 weeks the person comes back were i have work for the whole time and than i get some more free space for myself he have a new knee and that have take a long time to recover but he is recover and in 2 weeks he is back than i have more free time and that is better i will only work than for 110 hours in the month and that is enoufg.

And also  get more free time for my music and more things i work now almost one year but i must also make some things new in my house i have no time for it for one year but it must be done

Of My Boss need me for some other work 

But ok i start now with some songs from Cor steyn

I make a movie with this song and place it on my Channe Rob Callenbach on You tube

https://youtu.be/KRcApFmeiAM

This week i buy this Car my other car is a Seat Ibiza  but i become older and come in the seat Ibiza is not so easy almost sitting on the ground 

But with the Mitsubishi ASX SUV i have enough space and wow so easy to step in much better as the seat Ibiza

This week i get it i buy it in the garage with one year garantie

Yamaha Genos 2    Korg Micro x  Yamaha Reface YC Dwarbar Organ

Organplayer Montage

Yamaha Genos 2    Korg Micro x  Yamaha Reface YC Dwarbar Organ

•