Mike Batt

Started by admin, April 27, 2017, 08:05:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Michael Philip Batt LVO (born 6 February 1949) is an English singer-songwriter, musician, record producer, director, conductor and former Deputy Chairman of the British Phonographic Industry. He is best known for creating The Wombles pop act, writing the chart-topping "Bright Eyes", and discovering Katie Melua. He has also conducted Orchestras, including the London Symphony, Royal Philharmonic, London Philharmonic, Sydney Symphony and Stuttgart Philharmonic in both classical and pop recordings and performances.

Michael Philip Batt was born on 6 February 1949, in Southampton, England. He attended Peter Symonds School, Winchester. His blog refers to his role as cadet Company Sergeant Major at the school .

Batt began his career in pop music at the age of eighteen when he answered an advertisement placed by Ray Williams in the New Musical Express on behalf of Liberty Records.[citation needed] Batt initially signed as a songwriter and artist to Liberty, but became head of A&R for the label. He signed and produced Tony (TS) McPhee's The Groundhogs and produced their first album, "Scratching The Surface".

In 1969 he took over production duties from Noel Walker on McKenna Mendelson Mainline's first release, Stink. Walker and Batt were credited on the album only as "Liberty Staff". He produced and played piano on [Hapshash and the Coloured Coat]'s second album 'Western Flier'. Also in 1969, Batt released as producer/artist a Liberty single, his cover version of The Beatles' "Your Mother Should Know".
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

admin

Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •  

Organplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h02ps3HDMIM

Beautiful song i love this song to much
I have no midi file for this song i make it from the bottom 

•  

Organplayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5GLdM_DzGg

A Request for a song upgrade
  •