Cugini di Campagna

Started by Geno, January 08, 2017, 04:46:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geno

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

Cugini di Campagna ​​is an Italian pop music group formed in 1970 in Rome.

In 1970 he founded the group, hired by Pull Bruno and Gianni Zambrini Meccia; the two record companies choose for it the "rural" designation, because in their initial intentions would be a band from the traditional Italian repertoire. Their first song is in fact Dancing Peppe, launched by the transmission Alto liking, conducted by Gianni Boncompagni and Renzo Arbore; the limited success achieved by Cousins ​​in this first phase of his career, coupled with the desire to bring music composed by themselves, pushing the group to change their gender.

In 1973 achieved success with the first song of their composition, O my soul, then with Innamorata Another woman in 1974, 64, Prayer, It's you, white shell, You are you.

From 1978 onwards achieve the same success with other singles: First Inside the soul, in 1979 only with you and Wonderfully, in 1980 No you were not, and Metal, 1981 Valeria, in 1982 Man and my puppy.

In 1980 the 33 laps Metal exceeds in sales the most famous album of the group.

In 1990, the Country Cousins ​​bring their successes around the world. Indeed, many tours that the group performs confirming their success.

In 1997 they return to the limelight thanks to record broadcast television My soul, conducted by Fabio Fazio and Claudio Baglioni. The greatest success is found in the Hit Parade of return of two of their albums.

December 12, 2014 Nick Luciani, 1994 voice of the group, comes out announcing the farewell with a pointed towards Ivano Michetti, one of the two founders twin brothers, pointing also on group management, denouncing "lack of cooperation , testing, set-up "issues that would lead to" more and more poor performances. "

In 2015 Daniel Colangeli becomes the new voice of the band soloist.
  •  

Geno

Anima Mia - Cugini di Campagna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kpUJeo2SIE

Anima Mia has twelve tracks, including eight from the previous album. It is the band's first album that contains songs written by the band members. Among these songs there is also the song of the album that has been most successful, that is my Soul (released as a single with the song I'm telling you), grown to become the subject of cover by several international artists such as Dalida, Perry Como or Frida of ABBA (in this case the title was translated into Ett liv i solen).
  •  

Geno

Meravigliosamente - Cugini di Campagna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFr2zLZUufE

From 1978 onwards achieve the same success with other singles: First Inside the soul, in 1979 only with you and Wonderfully, in 1980 No you were not, and Metal, 1981 Valeria, in 1982 Man and my puppy.
  •  

Geno

Un'altra donna - Cugini di Campagna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zX9mn9YQ0d8

Un'altra donna (1974), Pull - QLP 110, is the third album of Italian pop group The Country Cousins.
It consists of 10 tracks, composed almost entirely of two members of the group: Ivano Michetti and Flavio Paulin. The song titled album was considered inconvenient by the censorship committee, for the television transition, particularly for some of the text: "(...) to teach than to sin together, is not punished if you love (.. .) ". To avoid this was necessary to achieve a purified version: "(...) to teach her to stay together, it is not a mistake if you love (...)", in this way it erased the reference to sin, so to meaning that attaches religion. The published version is still the original one.
  •