James Morrison

Started by montage, May 11, 2017, 12:44:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

montage

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

James Morrison (born James Morrison Catchpole;  13 August 1984)  is an English singer-songwriter and guitarist from Rugby, Warwickshire. In 2006, his debut single "You Give Me Something" became a hit in Europe, Australia, Japan and Iran peaking in the top five in the UK and claiming the number 1 spot in New Zealand. His debut album, Undiscovered, debuted at the top of the UK Albums Chart. In 2007 Morrison won the Brit Award for Best British Male.

Morrison released his second album, Songs for You, Truths for Me, in 2008, which entered the top five in the UK as well as topping the Irish Albums Chart. Songs for You, Truths for Me featured the top ten singles "You Make It Real" and his critically acclaimed collaboration with Nelly Furtado titled "Broken Strings". He has performed with Jason Mraz, Nelly Furtado, and others in concerts and in songs. Morrison wrote a song for Italian singer Marco Carta entitled "Quello che dai", which debuted at number one in the official chart.
  •  

montage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26PAgklYYvo

Broken Strings" is the third single by British musician James Morrison from his second studio album, Songs for You, Truths for Me, and was released in December 2008. The song is a duet with Canadian recording artist Nelly Furtado.

The single became Morrison's most successful single to date, peaking at number two on the UK Singles Chart in January 2009, as well as in the top ten on many other European charts while topping the charts in Germany and Switzerland. It was featured in episode 16 of the second season of the American television drama The Vampire Diaries.

When the album was released in Japan in March 2009, "Broken Strings" was re-recorded as a duet with R&B singer Ai replacing Furtado, as a bonus track.  A remix of the song, "Broken Strings (Kocky and Trash Remix)," was featured on Ai's album Viva Ai (2009).
  •  

admin

You Give Me Something
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZp6dhheriM

"You Give Me Something" is the first single by English singer James Morrison, which was released on 16 July 2006. The song is featured on his debut album, Undiscovered, which was released on 31 July 2006. It reached number one in New Zealand and the top 10 in several nations, including Australia, the Netherlands, Switzerland, and the UK. The song was nominated for a BRIT Award in the category Best British Single Shortlist in 2007.
Yamaha DGX-670 connected to a Yamaha MW12 Mixer connected to a pair of Yamaha MSP10's + Yamaha SW10 Subwoofer using Songbook+.
MacBook Pro  32 GB  1 Terabyte SSD
  •