Previous topic - Next topic

Eileen

Hi Foks
   This is an Andrew Lloyd Webber song and is spelt like that

http://www.box.net/shared/19e8t0vn5n
Genos and S970
  •  

Brian M.

Sounded good Eileen,one of a few nice songs from" Love Never Dies" a nice easy listen with a nice thought about voiceing and style.Would you share the "Dots" on the music request pages I am sure like m,e other folks will enjoy playing the song.Brian :) :) :)
  •  

Eileen

Hi Brian
    Thank you very much for your very nice comments.This one I learnt in my own way by listening to it on Utube as I could not find any dots for it anywhere.
Genos and S970
  •  

Brian M.

Thats good Eileen,I think I am giong to have to do the same as I have tried all places I know to get the music,I was also interested in the" Coney Island waltz" there might be a music book somewhere with them in from the show.thanks for the reply hope you are ok.Brian. :) :)
  •  

trebor1950

Perfect Eileen - A tune I also like to play on my T2.
  •  

Eileen

Thank you very much Trebor for you kind comments
Genos and S970
  •  

sgyam309ak

Hello Eileen,

Thank you for the last two posts.
I took your song "May you always" as a personal well wish and I really appreciate it.
You get the best out of that new T4 of yours and your voice still sounds lovely.

Regards, Alex
  •  

Eileen

Hi Alex
   Thank you so much for the lovely comments.Much appriciated
Genos and S970
  •  

torben

Hi Eileen,

that was extremely lovely.  :D

A song I do not know because I have never heard the musical before. But now I will have to see it.  >:(

Great playing - as always!  ;)

Best regards

Torben
Torben
  •  

Eileen

Thank you very much Torben.I first heard it on Utube and thought I must give this a go.Pleased you liked it
Genos and S970
  •  

pamela

Hi Eileen, You did well there, learning it from You Tube, and some lovely voices used, I did tick the Thank You box, but it seems a bit impersonal...Pam ;)
  •  

James_UK

Hi Eileen,

A new one to me.

Beautifully played with great use of the T4 voices. Love the strings on this machine.

Thanks for sharing

All the best

James
  •  

Eileen

Thank you very much Jimmy.Pleased you liked it
Genos and S970
  •  

GEOFF

Can't say that I've heard this one before, but it is certainly a nice relaxed piece, and the voicing first class.

Thanks for sharing,

Geoff   ;) :D
  •  

Eileen

Thank you very much Geoff for your kind words
Genos and S970
  •  

SAURIMONDE

:)
Hello Eileen

Great interpretation and arrangements for this beautiful melody
unknown to me but I listen with pleasure to the first