Leona Lewis

Started by leonegle, January 26, 2017, 04:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonegle

[ You are not allowed to view this attachment ]

01= I See You ( Avatar )- Leona Lewis

Leona Louise Lewis (London, 3 April 1985) is a British singer.

Winner of the third edition of the British talent show The X Factor, she has achieved worldwide success, reaching the top position in the charts in 34 countries, including the UK, US, Australia and Japan, with its worldwide hit Bleeding Love. Her debut album Spirit has sold over 7.5 million copies [1], making it one of the most remarkable debut records ever. Thanks to the excellent debut, in 2008 he got a lot of nominations to important awards such as the Brit Awards, Grammy Awards, MOBO Awards, MTV Europe Music Awards, Teen Choice Awards and the Top New Artist by Billboard Magazine.

Later he continued to record remarkable achievements with the release of his second studio album Echo and participation in the soundtrack of Avatar, the most watched film in the history of cinema, with the song I See You (Theme from Avatar). The third studio album of the singer, titled Glassheart, was released October 12, 2012 preceded by the single Trouble.

In May 2013, according to Modest !, Leona has sold 10 million albums and over 18 million singles. [Citation needed]

The November 29, 2013 is published the fourth studio album, titled Christmas, with Love, preceded by the single One More Sleep. The December 16, 2013 Leona reached a new record: it is the first British solo female singer to have eight singles in the top 5 of the official singles chart in the UK.

On June 3, 2014 Leona Lewis through his Facebook page he has announced that it has signed to Island Records, abandoning therefore the SYCO and published in September of 2015 his fifth album called I Am. In 2016 he joined the musical CATS thus he is making his Broadway debut.
  •  

leonegle

I See You ( Avatar )-  Leona Lewis

In November, it was announced the choice of Leona Lewis to play I See You (Theme from Avatar), the theme song of the soundtrack of the film director James Cameron film Avatar. The song written and composed by James Horner, the author of the worldwide hit My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion that served as the soundtrack to the film Titanic, it is published December 15, 2009 to coincide with the release of Avatar. I See You get the candidacy for Best Original Song - Motion Picture at the 67th Annual Golden Globes.
  •